Vancouver stop Detroit today

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Yup, lock it up

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Hate the Canucks with a passion, but I don't see how the Wings can win this one without Datsyuk. My only hope is that 7uongo puts up a stinker. Might make a healthy bet on the Canucks in this spot, but then again I usually fade those guys on the road

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Hate the Canucks with a passion, but I don't see how the Wings can win this one without Datsyuk. My only hope is that 7uongo puts up a stinker. Might make a healthy bet on the Canucks in this spot, but then again I usually fade those guys on the road
    You fade them on the road? They're 20-10-2 on the year why? They had the most road wins in the league last year and are tops again this year.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    You fade them on the road? They're 20-10-2 on the year why? They had the most road wins in the league last year and are tops again this year.
    They're better this year, but until the half way point last year they were batting .500 on the road. It was traditionally a profitable spot to bet against them until recently. I still don't trust them away from Rogers Arena. It's going to take a while for them to live their road stigma down in my eyes.