PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Rangers @ Pens

What are you guys feeling? I think the ML could go either way. The Rangers have looked like shit lately, and the Pens also looked like crap against the Sabres. Both teams have some serious goal-scoring power, and with the O/U set at 5, I think the OVER is probably the safest play here. Granted, it's at -140 (right now), but compared to the ML/PL I think it's probably where I will lean my $.

Thoughts?

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I don't play totals so my wager is on NYR but it's definitely a game that could go either way which is why the line is so fair. In my op NYR has played better in their last five than PIT and Torts will be on them for the CLB game. Cheers

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Lundqvist has been on fire lately, so if he starts the over would be a dangerous play here, but the again, Malkin might have something special under his sleeves, so it could go either way. I hate playing unders and won't play that for sure, so I think I'm going with Rangers ML + over 5,5 because I will be watching this game and I like high scoring games. Good luck!

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lundqvist plays take NYR for the win. I see it 2-1 NYR. Just my thoughts. Im running good atm. Since Saturday im 15-0 atm. Crazy luck i been having in the last 2 weeks.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post
    Lundqvist plays take NYR for the win. I see it 2-1 NYR. Just my thoughts. Im running good atm. Since Saturday im 15-0 atm. Crazy luck i been having in the last 2 weeks.
    I thought you had the under in the Sens game? Anyways, i'm not feeling great about this game. Pens **** me bad when I bet against them.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Rangers are now +105

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

O1.5 first period +120, I could see both teams come out shooting.