Maleku
    Maleku's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Maleku's system (diverted from Service Plays)

Just for something fun in this thread I will show you the "Maleku System"

You take the biggest opening NHL ML favorite on the board and bet them in regulation at -0.5 (this lowers the juice immensely).

I run this system on a Labourchere line (my hybrid system). It has been good to me.

I do the same with MLB on the 1 RL. Has brought a profit of 24-30 units per season since I have been doing it which isn't amazing but a nice little side piece for something that take 20 seconds each day.

Please note I have never flat bet this system, have only used it with a labouchere so I am not sure how well that would go for flat betting.

Running 60.7% since Jan 1
    Last edited by shari91; 02-16-12 at 06:22 AM. Reason: diverted from Service Plays

cubfan2121
    cubfan2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

There is a similar system at covers.com
    It was doing well, over 20 units until there was a combo of a few losses and a few overtimes which wiped out most of the units. The system has since stopped then

Are you using 5 dimes for the -1 in baseball?

Quote Originally Posted by Maleku View Post
    Just for something fun in this thread I will show you the "Maleku System"

You take the biggest opening NHL ML favorite on the board and bet them in regulation at -0.5 (this lowers the juice immensely).

I run this system on a Labourchere line (my hybrid system). It has been good to me.

I do the same with MLB on the 1 RL. Has brought a profit of 24-30 units per season since I have been doing it which isn't amazing but a nice little side piece for something that take 20 seconds each day.

Please note I have never flat bet this system, have only used it with a labouchere so I am not sure how well that would go for flat betting.

Running 60.7% since Jan 1

Maleku
    Maleku's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Quote Originally Posted by cubfan2121 View Post
    There is a similar system at covers.com
    It was doing well, over 20 units until there was a combo of a few losses and a few overtimes which wiped out most of the units. The system has since stopped then

Are you using 5 dimes for the -1 in baseball?
    Were they using a labby or pure chasing over at Covers? I can see pure chasing being a disaster for sure. Even with a labby you need to be very patient.

I use Pinny for the -1RL.