jmonkres
    jmonkres's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

MSG

Watching the Rangers game on NBC.. That crowd's amazing to me. I'm a Stars fan and our arena hasn't been anywhere close to that loud in a long time. Depressing..

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a Ranger Season Ticket Holder - just a great place to see a game.

You should plan a road trip and catch a game there j. The Stars do come in from time to time (but not often) - you'll be glad you did. With a little luck, maybe you'd be able to get to the Rock and see them square off against the Devils while in town- that's another very nice Building.

jmonkres
    jmonkres's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Yeah I'm definitely considering that. That or a Mavs Knicks games would be incredible. I'm a season ticket holder for the Mavs and partial season ticket holder for the Stars. The thing about Dallas is the city only cares about what's hot RIGHT NOW. (With exception for the Cowboys)
    People fill up the Rangers and Mavs games with their recent success, but the fans just aren't great. No one really wears jerseys or team shirts, and the crowd gets very casual. The Stars have gotten sad considering how the fans were 10 years ago from the Modano era. I'll admit those fans are some of the best in Dallas but the arena is barely half full on most nights.