PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The Big Game Today - Flyers @ Wings

So what are your thoughts here guys? This is going to be a big game. Can the Flyers, the irritating little bastards that they are, keep the Wings from tying the longest home winning streak in NHL history?

Will the Wings be able to take this game or are they going to choke? Do you expect a high-scoring game or is it going to be a battle of defense?

Going to be a good day for hockey!

PredHead
    PredHead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Very hard to go against the Wings at home...but Flyers have an 18-8-2 record on the road ..I think I'll pass on this one.

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Wings may be good parlay material today - but pretty pricey straight up.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4512

Quote Originally Posted by PredHead View Post
    Very hard to go against the Wings at home...but Flyers have an 18-8-2 record on the road ..I think I'll pass on this one.
    The Flyers havent been playing that well lately. So I think the Redwings gonna do the same as the Rangers did to the them yesterday. DET in regulation and PL for me.

SlimZ
    SlimZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8320

Det is too chalky vs a Phil team that plays good on the road I would rather take the over in this game but overall I wouldn't touch it... Guess who holds the 20 str8 home wins which the wings are trying to tie.... FLYERS lol

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

flyers seem like a good play considering whos in net for the wings.
    macdonald's 0-4 with a mid 3. something GAA vs the Fly Boyz
    bobabooey never faced the wings before?
    flyers still lathered up about yesterdays loss and can spoil someone elses day? i think they're the right team for the job
    Flyers ml at ~(+160)...ill take it parlayed with the over please.(cause its on nbc sports and we all know how they like a nice exciting over)
    ~(+368)

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

OK, I'm a bit of a Homer....but not when it comes to my money

After Veteran Kimmo Timmonen blasted his team for not showing up for yesterdays game against the Rangers I think the Flyers will be ripping it up tonight.
    2 factors - 1st after losing Chris Pronger for the season, this team is like a rutterless ship that needed someone to open their mouth. Remember the Flyers start 8-10 rookies every night...and even their "experienced" players are only 2nd and 3rd year players ... Jagr's older, but certainly too new to be the voice of the locker room, Kimmo's words should motivate

2nd - The flyers share with the Bruins, the record that Detroit is trying to break tonight. I know there's no statistical facts but this seems to be a game the flyers would like to take .. like banner raising ceramony's and player number retirement nights (last nigh Canadians over Maple Leafs) .. record breaking nights sometimes seem to be motivators for the other side

I like the flyers tonight +160 ML

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    OK, I'm a bit of a Homer....but not when it comes to my money

After Veteran Kimmo Timmonen blasted his team for not showing up for yesterdays game against the Rangers I think the Flyers will be ripping it up tonight.
    2 factors - 1st after losing Chris Pronger for the season, this team is like a rutterless ship that needed someone to open their mouth. Remember the Flyers start 8-10 rookies every night...and even their "experienced" players are only 2nd and 3rd year players ... Jagr's older, but certainly too new to be the voice of the locker room, Kimmo's words should motivate

2nd - The flyers share with the Bruins, the record that Detroit is trying to break tonight. I know there's no statistical facts but this seems to be a game the flyers would like to take .. like banner raising ceramony's and player number retirement nights (last nigh Canadians over Maple Leafs) .. record breaking nights sometimes seem to be motivators for the other side

I like the flyers tonight +160 ML
    Its not the first time Kimmo has ripped the team, that doesn't mean much IMO.