Cruizer
    Cruizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

NHL pro capper, people come on these forums to share, chat and succeed together, im preatty sure that is your intention too, so stop being a 4yr old and man up. even though i know no one here, im totally confident that you've lost all credibility with everyone

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper
    f\*g, you are loser, too bad we can't meet up so you can talk smack to my face coward, you troll me all you want, lol stupid loser, NE HAHAHAHA STUPID SQUARE FU coward little bitch

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    sports* looked your history YOU ARE DOWN 50 UNITS lol FKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    LOL i hope everybody looks at my past picks and sees how dumb you are.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-12-12 at 03:51 PM. Reason: edited quote

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by Cruizer View Post
    NHL pro capper, people come on these forums to share, chat and succeed together, im preatty sure that is your intention too, so stop being a 4yr old and man up. even though i know no one here, im totally confident that you've lost all credibility with everyone
    he is the type of person that gets off on watching his grandma burn her arm on the roof of the oven. he is obviously a masochistic foreskin that should have been snipped at birth. he's not worth the attention, because attention is his currency. the more responses he garners, the richer he feels. the more his name is typed, the more he ejaculates. a word towards this cumdumptser is worth dollars to him. would you spend a nickel on this fuckin labia? no, and a nickel is worth more than his flesh and bones and earthy space he consumes...so a word is far too much spend on him

Cruizer
    Cruizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

hey! dont hate on foreskin bluedragon! lol i agree with you

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by Cruizer View Post
    hey! dont hate on foreskin bluedragon! lol i agree with you
    Lmfao...not hatin' on foreskin bruv, i'm a proud supporter...it was a metaphorskin.

some should be snipped, others, can get away with just chillin there lol, they never cause a ruckus lol

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I thought dude was supposed to leave? The least you could do is change your username and give us a week or two of pleasure not knowing who you are.

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

This is like the tout who loses his Million Star game, but hits his Hundred Star game and says he's the greatest.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Wait... did he finally win one?

About time. Damn. He's lost his last 7 right?

First 12