odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Let's go Buffalo. Vanek returns tonight?

Bachman in net for Stars who are back to back. Looks like Vanek likely to return tonight. Going to play Sabres either way, but Vanek return could change amount or maybe add on a -.5/regulation play for a unit on them.

If you see word that Vanek will or won't return tonight post it here. Keeping an eye out myself.

odog11

Looks like he is back baring a setback, put my play in already as line may move on this one. I took Sabres in regulation +102.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

im on dallas ML.. buffalo were just +150 dogs in thier own building now they are -165???? something doesn't equate here. Sure Boston is better but Dallas plays the Sabres bette than Boston historically.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    im on dallas ML.. buffalo were just +150 dogs in thier own building now they are -165???? something doesn't equate here. Sure Boston is better but Dallas plays the Sabres bette than Boston historically.
    I hear you, but isn't it pretty clear the equation was wrong when they were +150 dogs? No saying they couldn't be overvalued here, and unfortunately for Sabres backers it looks like Lehtonen will be in for them tongiht. They are still playing back to back and they are 0-7 this year back to back on the road, with all except 1 of those loses by 2 or more goals. This doesn't look like a good spot for them.

omeedb
    omeedb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I hear you, but isn't it pretty clear the equation was wrong when they were +150 dogs? No saying they couldn't be overvalued here, and unfortunately for Sabres backers it looks like Lehtonen will be in for them tongiht. They are still playing back to back and they are 0-7 this year back to back on the road, with all except 1 of those loses by 2 or more goals. This doesn't look like a good spot for them.
    Bachman in goal tonight for Dallas

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by omeedb View Post
    Where do you see that? Looks like they were leaning that way and changed their mind, everywhere I have seen says Lehtonen now.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by omeedb View Post

Wrong. Lehtonen is between the pipe for the Stars tonight.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Sabres might be over valued, but they haven't lost in regulation in last 10 home games and only pt lost in last stretch of 5 is a SO loss to the Rangers. Miller has been unbelievable. Wearing my Miller USA jersey tonight.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Sabres might be over valued, but they haven't lost in regulation in last 10 home games and only pt lost in last stretch of 5 is a SO loss to the Rangers. Miller has been unbelievable. Wearing my Miller USA jersey tonight.
    Nice, enjoy the game. I still like Buffalo, but when it looked like Dallas was starting Bachman it was almost a throw in the towell type of move and I LOVED the value on Sabres to take it in regulation. I think Dallas realized they can't afford to just throw a game away and they will come out hard, but if Miller is solid early should be good.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

They had their opportunities, that's why regulation bets suck!

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tampa wins.

odog11

This was for yesterday's game, but I agree value play tonight's game was Tampa.