battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

any value in the ducks tomorrow against redwings

ducks been playing very very good hockey.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well you're right, they have been hot lately, but you're brave if you're playing agaist the Red Wings @JLA. I can't say I'm confident with MacDonald or Conklin between the pipes, so yeah Ducks have a good chance here, but still I think over 5,5 is the best play here.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I like the over too, but at +175 for the Ducks against anyone is a nice value.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    I like the over too, but at +175 for the Ducks against anyone is a nice value.
    Yeah true, but if you're going big on that on you're brave. But they are the dog of the night for sure, Good luck on that, being a Wings fan I can't bet against them, but I won't bet on them either until we get back Jimmy, unfortunately I don't have much fate in Conklin and MacDonald

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

@eXon

MacDonald hasnt been playing that bad. Looks good in my opinion wouldnt bet on Conklin though. Det and BUF are my plays tonight DET being the bigger play.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Probably good value with Detroit fielding a back up, but to me Ducks have not looked great in the last couple against Carolina and Calgary, needing OT and a shoot out to win.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    Yeah true, but if you're going big on that on you're brave. But they are the dog of the night for sure, Good luck on that, being a Wings fan I can't bet against them, but I won't bet on them either until we get back Jimmy, unfortunately I don't have much fate in Conklin and MacDonald
    Not going big, I don't have enough bank roll to play with after the all-star break. I disagree with the dog of the night though, I think Chicago is going to be a good one!

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I think anaheim takes this one.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

just this/red wings have won 19 str. at home/also edm. goalie khabibulin has lost 9 in a row/also been doing well taking every team getting 1.5 goals/after 100 trials will post results/gl