PapaGeorge
    PapaGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

caps and flyers

the game tonight proved my case why i keep saying one of these two teams will make it to the stanley cup...minimum whistles..ALOT of hockey playing...ALOT.....very good passing very good goaltending...alot of skating....alot of defense...but if the caps didnt have ovechkin they would absolutely suck..he def. carries that teams unlike the flyguys they god about 5? 20 goal scores..

oh and also for all of you that i warned about the game NOT going over 6 .....i tried to help you all out.....hopefully at least 1 person listened to me

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Actually you sould have listened to yourself and played the under and you would have helped yourself.

Seriously though after the first period concluded, I knew this game was not going over the total.
    Why?
    Flyer powerplay absolutely SUCKED!!!!!
    They had three pp opportunities in the first period alone and were unable to capitalize.
    Since when did the Washington Capitals become the New Jersey Devils anyway? Counting tonight's game, their last two games were road affairs and they won both by identical 2-1 scores. That won't happen too, too often. In fact it may be a good three seasons before we see those two back to back results again from the Caps.
    As for Philly, they played a relatively poor game overall, almost similar to their opening period snoozefest a week ago at home against the Flames. The only difference was Washington was forced to play in their own end for most of the opening period tonight because of the Flyer powerplays, which incidently 'stunk'!
    Stevens may want to spend some extra time working on his club's pp tomorrow morning at 6 a.m.
    Last edited by Scully; 03-12-09 at 09:05 PM.

PapaGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Actually you sould have listened to yourself and played the under and you would have helped yourself.

Seriously though after the first period concluded, I knew this game was not going over the total.
    Why?
    Flyer powerplay absolutely SUCKED!!!!!
    They had three pp opportunities in the first period alone and were unable to capitalize.
    Since when did the Washington Capitals become the New Jersey Devils anyway? Counting tonight's game, their last two games were road affairs and they won both by identical 2-1 scores. That won't happen too, too often. In fact it may be a three seasons before we see those two back to back results again from the Caps.
    As for Philly, they played a relatively poor game overall, almost similar to their opening period snoozefest a week ago at home against the Flames. The only difference was Washington was forced to play in their own end for most of the opening period tonight because of the Flyer powerplays, which incidently 'stunk'!
    Stevens may want to spend some extra time working on his club's pp tomorrow morning at 6 a.m.
    stevens needs to come up with a new PP plan..or they need to let him go....they should have won that game.....and im kicking myself in the ass cause i didnt bet them in my parlay and it dont look like my montreal game is going over 5.5..so im f ucked

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

whatever. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what we're betting.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

whatever caps have like 4 20 goal scorers

Semin is better than any of the flyers

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

I was at the game =]

Loved it! GO CAPS!! Ovi, Ovi!

PapaGeorge

look at all these bandwagon jumpers....o boy.....semin sucks actually....he will be washed up next season...maybe the following..youll see

Axis
    3minutedrill.com

I've loved Ovechkin since he came into the league.

Red Wings fan for life though.

PapaGeorge

yeh he is a great player...just last yr when he was crying like crosby in the first round of the playoffs against the flyers...made me lose all respect for him...but then i realized he carries the team..so i see why he crys.......yeh those wings have eveybody they need to win another stanley cup...ill never talk bad bout them...except for tonight when i said the flames would beat them....i didnt see the game...i bet it was exciting

Axis
    3minutedrill.com

Sadly I couldn't watch it, seeing how I was at the PHilly game...but the wings have been playing like crap the past month and a half...need to snap out of their funk here...

And I've come to realize that most superstars in sports whine...because they expect things to go their way, and when they don't, they get frustrated. But I'm still a fan...I just love how he's excited to always play the game.

PapaGeorge

...I just love how he's excited to always play the game...i would be too if i got 124 million....haha jk...yeh you dont see many players like that...hes always pumped and just wants to play.....

plus the wings...are unstopable....they can afford to lose a few games here n their....whats with hossa i havent checked up lately i dont like to bet detroit in regular season....odds are always like -350

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by PapaGeorge View Post
    ...I just love how he's excited to always play the game...i would be too if i got 124 million...
    usually most players aren't as exuberant and they don't put as much into it after signing a big contract.

PapaGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    usually most players aren't as exuberant and they don't put as much into it after signing a big contract.
    this is why i said JK after i made the comment brother