Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

2 team ML parlay at even odds?

I took Boston -200 and San Jose -265 on a 2 team parlay and it's even odds. Free money?

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should know nothing is free money. Both Boston and San Jose should win as they are playing inferior teams. I could however make a case for why both could lose:

Boston struggled to end the first half as they could not defend. The break should have done them good and got them rested and ready for a strong finish. I can see them easily winning but if the same defense shows up as the one from the end of the first half, it could be a close game that Ottawa pulls out.

San Jose plays to their opponents. Columbus is not good, but sometimes the Sharks just cannot put these teams away. They'll throw tons of pucks at the net, but may not find the back of the net.

I'm in no way saying either will lose, but just wanted to point out some facts that could determine the outcome. Like I said, both should win and most definitely could. I'll be rooting for the Bs and the Sharks for ya tonight. BOL Ethan1122

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    You should know nothing is free money. Both Boston and San Jose should win as they are playing inferior teams. I could however make a case for why both could lose:

Boston struggled to end the first half as they could not defend. The break should have done them good and got them rested and ready for a strong finish. I can see them easily winning but if the same defense shows up as the one from the end of the first half, it could be a close game that Ottawa pulls out.

San Jose plays to their opponents. Columbus is not good, but sometimes the Sharks just cannot put these teams away. They'll throw tons of pucks at the net, but may not find the back of the net.

I'm in no way saying either will lose, but just wanted to point out some facts that could determine the outcome. Like I said, both should win and most definitely could. I'll be rooting for the Bs and the Sharks for ya tonight. BOL Ethan1122
    Good points man, hope they pull it out and so I can cash in. Good luck with your picks tonight also GTI

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

I'm probably taking Ott (if Timmy starts) but with you on Sharks. May do a Sharks, Flyers, Habs parlay myself....

Ethan1122

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Sure seems like free money

CBJ?

Take LAK -2.5 +300 tomorrow