SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Retarded, absolutely retarded.

If the head of the KKK invites you over for dinner, do you attend out of respect and honor? NO.

And don't say they are different because they are not; they are both organizations that have a following who believe faithfully in them.

If you don't believe in them, you would never accept an invite out of "respect and honor".Tim Thomas doesn't believe in his government so he did not attend, just like I don't attend KKK meetings because I don't agree with racism.
    I've heard dome terrible analogies in my time and this one bites the dust. Comparing the Kkk asking you to come over to his house and going to visit the White house and the President are not in the same boat. You got off the point he was trying to make about going for the experience even if you don't believe in views of the current President if you don't like it move out of the Us. He's one of o ly two Us citizens I believe on the tram and didn't go but ppl from other countries did are you serious.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

The FUNNY thing is, he is the ONLY American on the team LOL, nice class, and every other member is Canadian, went with class, and was honored, not because of OBAMA, but because of the WHITE HOUSE, and its historical value. Thomas is a stupid yank.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    The FUNNY thing is, he is the ONLY American on the team LOL, nice class,.
    Don't tell Joey Corvo...or Steve Kampher

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am talking about regular players, not scratches or AHL plugs

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    I am talking about regular players, not scratches or AHL plugs
    Corvo has played in all 47 games this year. Kampher in 38 of them.

"NHL Pro Capper" indeed.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I think Thomas has every right not to go to white house. good for him for standing up for what he believes in. in america we all have the freedom to our own opinions. just because some liberal politician snaps his fingers and summons u to his house doesnt mean u have to go.

Good for Thomas.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I guess ok but I am sure in real life he is a jerkoff

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

No joke I think Tim Thomas is bisexual. The signs are there the "lisp" and a lot of rather gay hand gestures

Obama hasn't been the biggest supporter of same sex marriages either.

Just throwing that out there. 2+2=4........

LetsGoBruins
    LetsGoBruins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1495

While I commend him for making a stance and saying things as they are, I believe he should have been there.

Not because of the formal institutions known as the "White House" and "President of the United States of America", but because this was a TEAM event, and it was a TEAM recognition...And no one individual player is above his team!

That said, I hope this passes without too much fuss from the media and/or team owners. Last thing B's need right now is drama, especially with how things have been going past couple of games.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

I have a whole new level of respect for Tim Thomas. Way to go dude.

First 12