aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

NY Rangers over the WPG Jets Tonight - As sure as JJ's last NJ pick

Winnipeg Jets are 0-8 on back to back games. This is their second road game in a row tonight.
    The Jets started slow against Carolina last night and where down 2-0 in the first. Then they gutted out 50 mins of hockey trying to tie the game. This was not an easy game for conserving energy.
    The Jets best D is still out. Their second best D-man is returning after a leg injury.
    His first 2 games back he played over 24 mins each game. On this back to back game his leg will really tighten up and once a D-mans legs go his game goes.
    The Jets are still missing 3 top forwards. Their top goal scorer is still in Winnipeg.

I just see the Jets not being able to break their losing streak tonight.

If NY scores first this game may turn into a laugher. If the Jets score first they will sit back and protect a one goal lead. This should give NY a chance to tie it without too much risk of giving up that second goal.

Odds of course are not fabulous at -270.
    Puckling at -1.5 goals is +110 if you want more value.

My thoughts.
    Good luck to all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I left it off but it sure seems easy

Jets bad on road..maybe puck line?

jalen__rose
    jalen__rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Winnipeg Jets are 0-8 on back to back games. This is their second road game in a row tonight.
    The Jets started slow against Carolina last night and where down 2-0 in the first. Then they gutted out 50 mins of hockey trying to tie the game. This was not an easy game for conserving energy.
    The Jets best D is still out. Their second best D-man is returning after a leg injury.
    His first 2 games back he played over 24 mins each game. On this back to back game his leg will really tighten up and once a D-mans legs go his game goes.
    The Jets are still missing 3 top forwards. Their top goal scorer is still in Winnipeg.

I just see the Jets not being able to break their losing streak tonight.

If NY scores first this game may turn into a laugher. If the Jets score first they will sit back and protect a one goal lead. This should give NY a chance to tie it without too much risk of giving up that second goal.

Odds of course are not fabulous at -270.
    Puckling at -1.5 goals is +110 if you want more value.

My thoughts.
    Good luck to all.
    3-0 win for rangers

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

I am officially claiming a 1-0 start to posted plays in 2012.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jets bad
    A win is a win