SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buffalo/Devils Tonight?? What should I do??

I'm currently on a four game parlay in which I've already won the first three. I have one left which is set to drop down tonight at 7:05pm when the Devils host the Sabres. I am on the Devils and I'm seeing early public action on the Sabres (57% to 43%) as well as a few good cappers here on SBR. I know the Sabres have to end their road futility eventually and the Devils are on a two game losing streak, but I see the Devils being able to win this one for a few good reasons:

1)
    The Devils have lost two in a row (4 - 1 in both contests) but both were against the top contenders in the east as most teams have been struggling against the flyers and bruins

2)
    The Devils have a lot of success against the Sabres (2 - 0 already this year) and Brodeur has had a lot of success over the years

3)
    Ryan Miller has a 5.02 GAA in his last three games which is not good playing in NJ where the Devils play much better

I really like the Devils to win tonight, but I also understand that anything can happen. Do you guys like the devils so much so that I should not hedge, or just hedge out of this bet as much as I can.

Thanks in advance for all your advice.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Devils are beatable and getting a pretty nice number at +150, I would hedge some for sure.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Sabres line is definitely too high...a lot of people will go that way until it evens out. I'm tempted to play Sabres but I am not sure enough on the outcome so I think I will sit this one out.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys for the input. I think I definitely should hedge some since I'm getting close to +150. Knowing my luck, the Sabres cover the -1.5, haha. So i think I will be hedging some.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

does anyone know where they have records of teams getting 1.5 goals in bets

Marcusso
    Marcusso's Avatar Become A Pro!

Practice makes a man perfect and devils are also been defeated and they have the inefficiencies but we should not afraid of them.

Marcusso
    Marcusso's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusso View Post
    Practice makes a man perfect and devils are also been defeated and they have the inefficiencies but we should not afraid of them.
    Any comments

Tower Defense Games