jalen__rose
    jalen__rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

$50 to $1000 by jalen__rose betting wizard

Let's see if I can turn $50 into $1000. Feel free to trash talk or tail. I'm doing this for fun. All picks won't be for hockey but the majority will be. I will do my best to provide writeups but I work 7-5 everyday so sometimes it won't be possible. Let's have some fun and make some $$!

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Lets do it

jalen__rose

UNDER 42 Niners/Giants

Tough to put up alot of points in poor weather, Niners want this game to be on the ground. Look for lots of pressure on Manning to force the Giants into a run orientated ball game.

jalen__rose

Quote Originally Posted by jalen__rose View Post
    UNDER 42 Niners/Giants

Tough to put up alot of points in poor weather, Niners want this game to be on the ground. Look for lots of pressure on Manning to force the Giants into a run orientated ball game.
    haha brutal first post...my bad

-120 $5 to win $4.17

DemoralizdDreamr

In shitty weather teams resort to run more often. If the bruins win, ill throw some money on it.

jalen__rose

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    In shitty weather teams resort to run more often. If the bruins win, ill throw some money on it.
    hope the Bruins can bounce back up 3-1 only to allow 3 unanswered that's not the Bruins were used to seeing. BOL

jalen__rose

DUCKS ML -160 $5 to win $3.13

The value play is obviously on the Av's tonight, but the Ducks are red hot and can't be passed up. The Ducks are 8-2 in the last 10 playing at home against the Av's and 7-1 overall in the last 8. It seems as if everyone is clicking for the Ducks. Hiller has posted consecutive solid outings for the first time since the beginning of the season. Although the value isn't necessarily there Ducks are the play.

jalen__rose

Great first night will be back tomorrow with more picks!

DUCKS ML -160 WIN
    UNDER 42 NINERS/GIANTS WIN

YTD:
    2-0-0
    $57.30 +$7.30

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

jalen__rose

SIXERS -12.5 $5 to win $4.55

Sixers come in tonight winners of 10 of the past 13 the same can not be said for the lowly Wizards. With wins only coming against the Thunder and the Raptors the Wizards hold the worst record in the NBA thus far. The Sixers have dominated the Wizards in recent years winning 7 of 8 home contests. The Sixers currently this year are 12-4 ATS compared to the Wizards 5-11. Not only that the Sixers are 5-1-1 against the Wizards when playing in Philly. With all that said and the Wizards coming off a back to back the Sixers are almost a steal at -12.5 don't let the double digit line fool you!

PREDATORS -1.5 $5 to win $5.75

The surging Predators play host to the troubled Blue Jackets tonight 4 days after a 3-0 road win in Columbus. The Predators moving up the West standings have been firing on all cylinders as of late winning 7 of there last 8 contests. Steve Mason will start between the pipes tonight and has been everything but spectacular this season posting a 5-17-2 record with a 3.40 GAA. There is no need to elaborate any further the value is on the Preds to win this by 2 or more tonight.

RED WINGS -155 $5 to win $3.23

The leagues best home team welcomes the Blues to Joe Louis Arena tonight as two of the best in the West duel it out on the East coast. The Wings 19-2-1 at home this season hold the best home record in the NHL. The Blues 21-3-3 at home are...well....not at home tonight which means they will more than likely be singing the Blues as they hold a 8-9-3 record away from home. That and the fact the Wings have dominated the Blues over the past 2 years at home with a 5-1 record against the Blues at Joe Louis and the one losses almost not fair to count (10-3 due to injuries). You gotta go with what makes the most sense tonight and that's the Wings at home.
    Last edited by jalen__rose; 01-23-12 at 05:12 PM.

jalen__rose

One more play for today. I hope no one kills me for posting more basketball in the hockey forum but I want to keep the thread all together.

WARRIORS/GRIZZLIES OVER 195 -105 $5 to win $4.76

No time for a write up just took a quick look at the most recent matchups and the head to head matchups all lean towards the over.

BOL everyone lets win some $$!

darktray
    darktray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

solid picks, I have a few of the same

DemoralizdDreamr

Mem/GState is going to go under.

jalen__rose

I base my plays off of recent trends and series trends. Over would be the play in that case.

DemoralizdDreamr

I base my plays off of recent trends and series trends. Over would be the play in that case.
    Best of Luck

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

On the GS/MEM over as well. GL.

jalen__rose

SIXERS -12.5 WIN
    PREDATORS -1.5WIN
    RED WINGS -155 WIN
    OVER 195 WARRIORS/GRIZZLIES LOSS

YTD:
    5-1-0

+$8.53 01/23/12
    +$15.83 Overall
    Bankroll: $65.83
    Last edited by jalen__rose; 01-23-12 at 11:22 PM.

TR88

why u got over grizz a win ? 120 pts scored 10 min left ?

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Congrats on the early success. Best of luck.

jalen__rose

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    why u got over grizz a win ? 120 pts scored 10 min left ?
    my bad, I have the over calculated as a loss but made an error.

DemoralizdDreamr

This was my first 5 unit play of the year, thats why i was telling you to lay off.

jalen__rose

This was my first 5 unit play of the year, thats why i was telling you to lay off.
    Nice play, what information made you back this play with 5 units?

TR88

wanted to ask,I'm not trying to be tough

will follow this thread daily I liked all the plays so far

jalen__rose

corrected

jalen__rose

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    wanted to ask,I'm not trying to be tough

will follow this thread daily I liked all the plays so far
    Thanks!

DemoralizdDreamr

not over yet but mark jackson is coaching defense this year. all the previous years the warriors struggled on defense so people assume this is going to be a typical high flying game and its also the last game on the schedule which means books expected a lot of sucker bets.
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Memphis's last 7 games on the road

Memphis arent a great scoring team on the road and warriors play better defense at home.

jalen__rose

not over yet but mark jackson is coaching defense this year. all the previous years the warriors struggled on defense so people assume this is going to be a typical high flying game and its also the last game on the schedule which means books expected a lot of sucker bets.
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Memphis's last 7 games on the road

Memphis arent a great scoring team on the road and warriors play better defense at home.
    definitely agree with you on Jackson implementing defence. It's been a real sloppy, undisciplined game thus far. Looks as if you got this handled if I somehow cover it's because of overtime.

jalen__rose

Mama there goes that lead!

DemoralizdDreamr

WOW just my luck, this is heading to overtime. Atleast one of his make money though.

jalen__rose

nope thats it! nice play!

jalen__rose

Goodnight everyone great night of games! Lets do it again tomorrow!

DemoralizdDreamr

I was so confident that i sold 3 points to get a +114 line

Good night bro, lets get em tomorrow

jalen__rose

Been looking at the slate of games for today and there is alot of interesting lines. I will be back in a bit with a few plays for today, lets keep on rolling!

jalen__rose

RANGERS -280 + CANUCKS -1.5 $5 to win $7.69

Decided to start the day off with a little parlay. Both the Rangers and the Canucks are heavy favourites tonight and I can't lay a great deal on each game separately because the value simply is not there. Being my bankroll is only $65 betting $5 on a game is already poor bankroll management so I needed to find maximum value here to justify the bet. The Canucks were the better choice at -1.5 tonight because of there domination against the Oilers at home over the last 7 games going 6-1. As compared to the Jets who are 5-1 on the road in the past 6 games against the Rangers. However the downfall for the Jets tonight will be again injuries to key players and there horrible record thus far on back to back games. Not much more to get into here other than lock it in and make some easy $$!

CAPITALS +160 $5 to win $8

Call me crazy but I actually think the Capitals stand a chance tonight at home against the Bruins. The Capitals come in to tonight with a 7-1 record at home over the past 8 games and a 6-2 record at home in there last 8 games against Boston. I expect the offence to open up tonight for the Caps as Ovechkin will miss the first of three games due to suspension. Now don't get me wrong the Capitals are definitely going to miss Alex and Nick tonight but with all the injuries and the suspension come time for change. Last game against the Pens we saw Mathieu Perreault shine as he was given a chance to play with the top line. A team desperate for an identity will get a chance to juggle lines once again tonight in hope to find something that clicks. There is more then just value on this play there is a legitimate shot for the Capitals to head into the All Star break with a little momentum.

LEAFS EVEN $5 to win $5

Getting even money on the Leafs tonight might just be the best play on the board tonight. Coming off a convincing 3-0 win in Toronto last night both teams will head South of the border to play the second half of the home and home in Uniondale. The Leafs have had complete control on the road against the Islanders in recent contests winning 4 out of the last 5 in New York. However all other trends lead you to believe the Leafs will actually lose tonight which is the reason why the Leafs are of such great value. Given the position the Leafs are in this year look for them to finish strong before the break. Take the Leafs at even money!

RANGERS/JETS UNDER 5 $5 to win $5.25

Jets are averaging only 0.86 goals in games on 0 rest. I expect them to struggle to score tonight missing there big guns Kane and Buff. Things haven't been easy in recent weeks for the Jets and against a solid defensive team in the Rangers don't expect too much offence from the Jets tonight.

jalen__rose

BLAZERS -6 $5 to win $4.55

No time for a writeup on this last play of the day for me. Blazers should be able to take this one though! Letdown spot for the Grizzlies after a hard fought comeback win last night.
    Last edited by jalen__rose; 01-24-12 at 08:45 PM. Reason: spelling error

123 Last