leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

caps/pens 12:30est start

who u got?

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm leaning Caps in this one. If you go by who is hotter right now, this one should go to the home team. However, I'm getting this feeling where the Caps show up in this one and steal one from their competitor. They seem to have had their number the last few seasons, at least during the regular season. I think the better team is the Penguins, but I feel the team that wins will be the Caps. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I see more value in the Caps at + money. If the Penguins win, it might be a blowout. with that being said, I say if you like the penguins, lay the money on the -1.5 or -.5.

BOL leafs_ducks.

BTW, what are your thoughts of the Ducks tonight. I like them on the -1.5 as Colorado is coming off a back to back in a physical game against a good Kings team. The ducks are flying high with much scoring. I think they put a beat down on the Avs tonight. Only thing that scares me is every time I look up, the Avs are in one goal games.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

ill lean towards the guins....wtf does pimike have to say? (anyone even remember him and his superbowl day prediction?)

"regardless of how or when the penguins will win the game"-or some drivel like that

then proceeds to get drunk as a phuck and make a cameo in that infamous (sbr)video rating women in vegas

oh pimike where art thou?!?!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Penguins should be favored, but line seems a little high. Took a little shot with Caps in regulation +242. Lots of plus money on something that isn't far fetched at all, vs Penguins in regulation at even money this makes sense. Also leaning under.

leafs_ducks

@sportgti
    If the aves have valy in net then im on ana -0.5 or even the puckline but if giuere is in net. Im gonna just play the under. Also thanks for the input.

@cecil
    Where is pimike? I remember he was such a good nhl capper yrs back.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Caps ML +155- Pittsburgh is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Washington

jturn49
    jturn49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4781

totally agree on your ducks take. make sure to watch who is in goal on that one. he looked great last time.

bigbluenation#7
    bigbluenation#7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on the Caps they seem to have pitts number. i took caps in regulation at +290 but also have the under incase the caps let me down...

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

caps ml

bigbluenation#7
    bigbluenation#7's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL TR88 im from maryland so im a little bias..

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    @cecil Where is pimike? I remember he was such a good nhl capper yrs back.
    i do believe he's gone Tout on us.....as do most when the head swells to a certain dimension....that would be "pumpkin size" if im not mistaken.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluenation#7 View Post
    GL TR88 im from maryland so im a little bias..
    Thanks pal

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tucked the Caps into a few parlays with the Dux and Flyers, and wrapped them all up in a 3 teamer as well. Pens are streaking but getting the Caps at +155 is rare.

SportGTI
    Update your status

rough start for the caps. they need to get one back before the period to make this a game. Maybe I should've taken my idea of "if the guins win it would be a blowout"

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

Tie Game!! Sweet

leafs_ducks

Dirty ass game. 11 shots apiece and 2 goals each. Wow

SportGTI
    Update your status

Capitals had an amazing 2nd period with several solid chances. That breakaway right at the end of the Penguins' 5 - 3 was a solid chance that should have been converted. The Capitals usually have their best period in the 3rd, so let's hope so.

SportGTI
    Update your status

Of course. Another one of my teams that I bet on comes all the way back only to lose. However, if a team I bet on has another team come back on them, they'll win. Damn capitals