carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't find one good reason to take the Caps tonight

Montreal it is.

I looked for any trends or stats that would back taking my team tonight and can't find one. One rule of mine is to never to bet against my team so won't be playing but I can't see Montreal losing this game. The price is not as nice as it was at open but still worth taking where it is now. gl

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a tough one

futureMLBstar
    futureMLBstar's Avatar Become A Pro!

With only 4 games tonight, this could be a book trick. Trying to get everyone going on Montreal. Im looking into it some more but this could be a pass.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by futureMLBstar View Post
    With only 4 games tonight, this could be a book trick. Trying to get everyone going on Montreal. Im looking into it some more but this could be a pass.
    I don't know, I think there are legit reasons for the line move. MTL will be energized after big win over the rangers, have Price in goal, they are home, played well in some of their recent losses, more rest, they should be favored here. Put me down for MTL -.5 +150 here.

Cruizer
    Cruizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Yea, mtl should be favoured, wash just got upset embarrassingly in their own barn... @carmeloso, one stat that is going against the habs this season, (which came from the nhl picks page) they are 2-8 in games after they've scored 4 or more. To me that doesnt mean anything, but the stat does say theyve struggled to show up after being successful offensively the game before.

carmeloso80

Line movement does not matter. The play is montreal, the last time the they played the islanders and lost the next day they traveld up north and lost to buffalo, not even close. They are traveling up north again and will lose to montreal, probably a good bet on the puck line here also.

Cruizer
    Cruizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

f*ck that stat was more important that i valued it.

futureMLBstar
    futureMLBstar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by carmeloso80 View Post
    Line movement does not matter. The play is montreal, the last time the they played the islanders and lost the next day they traveld up north and lost to buffalo, not even close. They are traveling up north again and will lose to montreal, probably a good bet on the puck line here also.

Not making enemies here, but I think line movement means alot more than you think. The public looks at line movement one way, then you have sharps and smart guy moves that end up winning the bet because they know something else. Id rather follow the smart guy

carmeloso80

Quote Originally Posted by futureMLBstar View Post
    Not making enemies here, but I think line movement means alot more than you think. The public looks at line movement one way, then you have sharps and smart guy moves that end up winning the bet because they know something else. Id rather follow the smart guy

Yeah, you find me the guy who would have predicted the caps scoring 3 goals on 12 shots. lol

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Montreal cannot get anything past Neuvirth.

Caps all over the place defending, but this Montreal team is bad on the PP.

frankrom
    frankrom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by carmeloso80 View Post
    Montreal it is.

I looked for any trends or stats that would back taking my team tonight and can't find one. One rule of mine is to never to bet against my team so won't be playing but I can't see Montreal losing this game. The price is not as nice as it was at open but still worth taking where it is now. gl
    good thing you didn't take montreal :P

these teams both sucks IMO and are both plagued with pathetic scoring of late...

my bet was under 5.5 .... $$$