Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Anyone watching this garbage game Dal/Stl

Worst game ever on NBC

Nobody can score for shit, and people think Stl is a legit team?

They are a fkn joke, cannot finish...

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

I caught the end of it. The Blues have 2 VERY good goalies though - a very unusual and enviable position to be in.

Legero
    Legero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

Buddy, that game was great! Hard hitting and some great chances. Goals does not equal good. I had a great time watching, and i bet STL -1.5 hard fought game.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Blues are a quality team............futures?

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

It was a very good game to watch. The only people who would think otherwise are the ones who took STL and didn't like that it was so close.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Stop generalizing teams because you see them play 1 game.

The St. Louis Blues are #3 in the NHL for 5-5 goals F/A at 1.44. That means for every 1 goal opponents score, Blues get 1.44 goals.

hockey is not all about scoring. neither is basketball (otherwise Golden State Warriors/Phoenix Suns would win every year). neither is football (otherwise Saints and Packers would have won this weekend). And not to much surprise, neither is hockey.

The STL Blues are #2 defensively in the NHL in terms of goals against (behind boston). And they are right smack in the middle in offensive goals per game (#16).

If your defense sucks, you need to score. But if you have one of the best defenses in the league, scoring is less of an issue because your opponent isn't going to be scoring either. they have great goaltending with Elliott. And their scoring isn't that much of an issue... because they are outscoring their opponents with a ratio of 1.44 goals for every 1 goal of opponents.

frankrom
    frankrom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Well said hockey216... HALAK was a star man... this game was VERY EXCITING TO WATCH. I won my parlay (thanks ST. LOUIS AND Boston winning in SO, Detroit was easy win)...

Hard hitting, fast paced, great chances, FANTASTIC GOAL TENDING. Definitely a team to be reckon with.

Don't know what Rich boy is talking about