LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put a Tail on these Ducks.....

We talked about it in another thread a few days ago, but the Ducks look like they're gettin' ready to go on what to me was an inevitable hot streak - too much talent on this Roster to not be heard from before the season is over.

A Playoff spot may be out of reach due to how deep they're buried in the Standings, but I don't think they know that and by all accounts they are playing like a team that believes.

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LizReed44 View Post
    We talked about it in another thread a few days ago, but the Ducks look like they're gettin' ready to go on what to me was an inevitable hot streak - too much talent on this Roster to not be heard from before the season is over.

A Playoff spot may be out of reach due to how deep they're buried in the Standings, but I don't think they know that and by all accounts they are playing like a team that believes.
    Took trade threats to get them going! I mentioned in another thread that it is a good thing that firefighters don't need 6 million a year and a threat of trade to get lives saved. These high paid babies have never had a real job and make more in one week than what a firefighter risking his life makes in a year. I have several ex-nhlers on my platoon and they agree!

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone cash in this +180 Winner tonight?

I have a feeling there's more where that came from. This team has found their stride
    Last edited by LizReed44; 01-15-12 at 10:32 PM.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by DEUCED View Post
    Took trade threats to get them going! I mentioned in another thread that it is a good thing that firefighters don't need 6 million a year and a threat of trade to get lives saved. These high paid babies have never had a real job and make more in one week than what a firefighter risking his life makes in a year. I have several ex-nhlers on my platoon and they agree!
    Retired Vancouver FF myself.......had a few NHL'ers on our team also.
    Where you work?

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Wish I made $6m at my FF job!