Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

BURNS HOCKEY PICKS FRIDAY 13th

yesterday picked 6 games and lost every pick (0-6) -740

today im expecting to make it a profit day!!! cause i have no choice down large on my hockey plays!!!

NHL PLAYS

Buffalo -115

Anahiem +115

Anahiem (under) 5.5

NBA PLAYS

Portland +1.5

NCAA PLAYS

Butler -3

Again all plays r 1unit (100) unless i make it bigger i will show the size of units!

i expect a good night being last night i got BURNED bad out for a sweep tonight myself this time!!!

Goodluck!!!

treeprotector
    treeprotector's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

I would like to be supportive... but BUF and ANA lose... maybe you get the under. GL either way.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you have a system or do you just pick anything. and sorry about the butler pick.

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season

I have a track record here of making great runs and yes i watch all sports at my sports bar been doing this for 20 years now and also take action where i live locally and i play everyday and follow my own system thats changes when needs changing cause it could never be the same system! Line movements, stats online info and i also know when my players bet all the same play on some nights i bet the opposite and 95 percents when they all have that one same play i win money so there r many different ways i play again this is gambling i come into this know of losing. More of winning when u play everyday 5-6 plays a day or i could play on certain days only when i feel theres a great game to bet on and i would probally be on top everyweek but again i love to shoot hard and more then one play aday!!! I wish everyone on this site the best of luck! And remember to really if you know your sport and follow it like a mad man then always make ur own picks cause it feels better when u lose big money than following someone else and u lose!!! Like i always say BURN BABY BURN!!!

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season

Buffalo (won) +100

Anahiem (won) +115

Ana/Edm UNDER (won) +100

Portland (lost) -110

Butler (lost) -110

3-2 on the night just brutal again overall but hky tonight (3-0) perfect night!

My record to date

NHL (3-6)

Ncaa (0-1)

NBA (0-1)

im coming out tommorrow for a better night and try to make it a sweep!!!! again i play about 5 games a day!!!!
    Last edited by Fernburn74; 01-13-12 at 11:37 PM. Reason: made a mistake wiith record!sorry

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fernburn74 View Post
    Buffalo (won) +100

Anahiem (won) +115

Ana/Edm UNDER (won) +100

Portland (lost) -110

Butler (lost) -110

3-2 on the night just brutal again overall but hky tonight (3-0) perfect night!

My record to date

NHL (3-6)

Ncaa (0-1)

NBA (0-1)

im coming out tommorrow for a better night and try to make it a sweep!!!! again i play about 5 games a day!!!!
    Any leans on the early Hawks/Wings game?

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season

dont like the game to early for me wont have time to get enough info on game but with a blind eye i would lean Detriot Redwings at home < and chicagos last 2 games that they won was agaist garbage teams and a couple of injuries on chicago dont like that and there goalies have been really shaky!!! DONT LIKE GAME!!! BLIND EYE PICK DETRIOT!!!

DEUCED
    DEUCED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fernburn74 View Post
    dont like the game to early for me wont have time to get enough info on game but with a blind eye i would lean Detriot Redwings at home < and chicagos last 2 games that they won was agaist garbage teams and a couple of injuries on chicago dont like that and there goalies have been really shaky!!! DONT LIKE GAME!!! BLIND EYE PICK DETRIOT!!!
    Thanks for the reply. I may pass on this one. Great write up. I like the wings at home but they scare me after that Long Island beat down. Good luck to you tomorrow!!