Betpoints: 24

Critique these:

Sabres ML
    Oilers ML
    Caps/Rays O5 1/2

Any observations would be appreciated.

chadSC
    chadSC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough to bet on the Oilers ML and the odds aren't that great.

I posted in another thread but the Ducks have won 7 straight games against the Oilers in Edmonton. The Oilers are missing Eberle, RNH, Whitney, Gilbert and Barker. The Oilers bottom two lines are AHL worthy. Hiller is back for the Ducks and played well last night.

I'm going to the game tonight and will likely be drinking a lot of beers because there won't be much to celebrate as a fan of the Oilers.

I'm taking the Ducks ML. And probably the under as the Oilers offense has disappeared lately and the Ducks are playing a lot tighter.

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by chadSC View Post
    Tough to bet on the Oilers ML and the odds aren't that great.

I posted in another thread but the Ducks have won 7 straight games against the Oilers in Edmonton. The Oilers are missing Eberle, RNH, Whitney, Gilbert and Barker. The Oilers bottom two lines are AHL worthy. Hiller is back for the Ducks and played well last night.

I'm going to the game tonight and will likely be drinking a lot of beers because there won't be much to celebrate as a fan of the Oilers.

I'm taking the Ducks ML. And probably the under as the Oilers offense has disappeared lately and the Ducks are playing a lot tighter.
    I read your post in another thread just after I posted. Thank you, exactly the kind of reply I wanted. I'll just stay away from the match.