PapaGeorge
    PapaGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday nhl picks

im new here and im 2-6 ...upsetting yes...but hopefully i can pull it together by sunday with the nhl, alot of action

tonight
    montreal moneyline...im a huge flyers fan and i hate betting against them...too much against them tonight, nittymaki in net, no briere YET, and lost 2 of there players to fit briere into the salary cap, and the one player is on montreal now, the 2 players last about 6 hrs on the waivers...thats the flyers for ya

cannuck over tampa
    redwing, no brainer

Whiplash
    Whiplash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by PapaGeorge View Post
    im new here and im 2-6 ...upsetting yes...but hopefully i can pull it together by sunday with the nhl, alot of action

tonight
    montreal moneyline...im a huge flyers fan and i hate betting against them...too much against them tonight, nittymaki in net, no briere YET, and lost 2 of there players to fit briere into the salary cap, and the one player is on montreal now, the 2 players last about 6 hrs on the waivers...thats the flyers for ya

cannuck over tampa
    redwing, no brainer
    News is Briere will be playing tonight. Should be a good game, playoff position implications on the line, both teams are gonna be hard at it tonight

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by PapaGeorge View Post

tonight

cannuck over tampa
    redwing, no brainer
    FWIW, I like two of your selections tonight (MON & DET) and past on the other. BOL the remainder of the season.

PapaGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash View Post
    News is Briere will be playing tonight. Should be a good game, playoff position implications on the line, both teams are gonna be hard at it tonight

hmm my 3 sources tell me other wise...i hope they are wrong!!!

PapaGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    FWIW, I like two of your selections tonight (MON & DET) and past on the other. BOL the remainder of the season.

thanks bro

Sunday Rider
    Sunday Rider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Briere is NOT playing tonite due to cap problems.. they need to free up another half million of so before he can play.

PapaGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by Sunday Rider View Post
    Briere is NOT playing tonite due to cap problems.. they need to free up another half million of so before he can play.

hes NOT playing ive said this all day....they need to free knuble.....bump giroux up with the first line...and fit briere into the second line......i have been saying for 2 years now that giroux is going to be an allstar

PapaGeorge

For all you who doubted me with the flyers losing....do i rest my case now? Nittymaki lost the game for the flyers