Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Do the Whackhawks get ANYTHING done tonight?

Surely the poo-streak left by their dragging asses must stop tonight, right? Am i just being delirious thinking that they win in regulation or does any one else feel the same? If the Jackets beat the Hawks...ouch. Haven't really analyzed this specific matchup in depth yet but I know Sharp is a big blow and just wondering people's initial thoughts on this game?

haiau2010
    haiau2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I hope they will win today, they are unlucky with Detroit last time. placed 5 units on CHI tonight, if not win I would be

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by haiau2010 View Post
    I hope they will win today, they are unlucky with Detroit last time. placed 5 units on CHI tonight, if not win I would be
    But was that unlucky or have they truly hit a funk...is what i'm getting at. The OT goal was absolute shite with 15 men laying on fukin crawford then pavel just snaps one in the empty net. Like is it safe to throw something on them tonight, or safer to wait until they break out of it....

haiau2010
    haiau2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    But was that unlucky or have they truly hit a funk...is what i'm getting at. The OT goal was absolute shite with 15 men laying on fukin crawford then pavel just snaps one in the empty net. Like is it safe to throw something on them tonight, or safer to wait until they break out of it....
    OT goal is a **** goal. that cost me money lol