penguins

sharks
    redwings

ill post my picks later

PapaGeorge
    PapaGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

alot of good action tonight!

Kings Vs Flyers M-L
    both teams are coming off a win from the night before. The flyers by a STRONG win and the Kings by a Shootout win....Both teams most likely tired from the night before, low scoring, flukey goal to determine the flyers to win.

Rangers VS Maple Leafs
    SKIP this game...new coach for the Rangers either a good thing or bad thing....i honestly dont know what to think here...

Islanders VS Penguins -1.5
    Crosby out tonight, but Islanders have ALOT more injuries. and in my opinion, Crosby is overrated, yeh he is second in scoring but i dont see him as this great player everyone says he is. Malkin Satan Gonchar Staal will be able to shutdown the Islanders. Fleury has been shaky in the net, actually very shaky, he allowed very very easy goals from the Flyers over the weekend. Goals that my 8 year old sister could score. Expect him to be alot sharper tonight. If the Penguins dont beat the Islanders tonight, Dont expect them to make the playoffs! Penguins -1.5

SHARKS VS REDWINGS!!! GAME OF THE NIGHT !! M-L
    Osgood is a good goaltender but Conklin is back in net tonight, goaltending changes the game, Wings to win. No more info needed, i wanna say bet the over..but conklin is looking for another shuout...

for all you hockey fans what do you think of broduer coming back tomorrow night??????