Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

NHL on Thursday

Swept last night going 0-6 lol OUCH!

Tonight:

Columbus at Dallas
    In the blue jackets last 20 away games they have allowed 3 goals or more in 17 of 20 games. And they have scored 2 or less goals 12 of 20 games. They played 3 games in 2011 against stars goalie Lehtonen and scored 2 or less in all three games.

Seems like cloumbus only scores 2 goals whether they win or lose haha.I was gonna play columbus TT under 2.5 but it's kinda juiced and I don't want too many plays on one game so i'll roll with these plays.

Dallas Stars (1st 60 min) -½ -105 risk 2.3 units to win 2.2 units
    Dallas Stars Over 3 +100 risk 1 unit to win 1

Also

Minnesota Wild (1st 60 min) -½ +121 for 1 unit.

Only because of Minnesota's and backstrom's good history at home vs the oilers. 18-2 SU for the Wild.

GL

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Best of luck on these plays...would be a little worried about the Wild 1st 60 bet...should be a low scoring close game and there a good chance it goes to OT.

I know that Dallas' woes have to stop sooner or later, but I'm leaning towards Columbus...not going to play though. Will be interesting to see how Lehtonen does in his first game back...might take him a game or two to return to form.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Best of luck on these plays...would be a little worried about the Wild 1st 60 bet...should be a low scoring close game and there a good chance it goes to OT. I know that Dallas' woes have to stop sooner or later, but I'm leaning towards Columbus...not going to play though. Will be interesting to see how Lehtonen does in his first game back...might take him a game or two to return to form.
    Yeah I made the wild bet kind of quick, I agree I should of just took the Wild ML, but oh well i'm locked in, hope I win haha, thanks.