nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlaying NBA/NHL games

I'm thinking of parlaying nba/nhl games together, no more than 3 at a time, 2 would be ideal.

Something I'm eyeing is OKC-5/Chicago Blackhawks ML, maybe even throw San Jose in the mix.

OKC is playing Minnesota who really suck, Chicago is playing home to the Columbus, and SJ are playing home to Anaheim

Covers has OKC as Consensus pick with over 75%. Minnesota beat Milkwaukee by one fricking point (85-84)in the pre-season. OKC on the other beat Orlando by 8(97-89). I think OKC will cover -5.

I think Chicago would and should beat Columbus.

The parlay would be a +173 play. 100 to win $173. Throw SJ in and it's +295.

What do you guys think?

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think I've played a parlay since I was 19. Parlayers are a books best friend.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

i love parlays. i think thats a good bet.. i might throw in a few NBA bets when there are fewer NHL games..

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by LovetoSpooge View Post
    Parlayers are a books best friend.
    I respectfully disagree parlays can be a books worst friend

nammertl

alright i pulled the trigger, got okc/hawks/sj.

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

are you really using the preseason nba game to justify taking okc against twolves?...and they dont really suck...theyll suprise people this year and win some games people dont expect them to

nammertl

I think OKC is on another level to teams like Minny. I also think OKC and Orlando were trying their best against each other because they're a couple of the premier teams of the league. The only thing going for Minny is that it will be a BTB game for OKC but it was an early game so they have had plenty of rest.