odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Bruins PL -1.5 or -.5/regulation. Get er' in now.

Bruins hitting PL at a very nice rate and at home, more importantly:

Florida playing back to back. Bruins three days rest and four days off after this game, this will be a balls to the wall, max effort, all the way to the end game for the Bruins. They also lost to Florida two weeks ago 2-0, so revenge factor in play as well. For that one Bruins were playing 4th game in 6 days with travel between all the games. Still outshot Florida 40-28.

If you don't like the PL play, take the Bruins to win .5 regulation(which I will also be doing when I can compare lines in the morning), but will be laying some juice for that one. Both PL and ML should move some in the wrong way, so get er' in now.

odog11

Note: Bruins PL at +150 most places now with the ML set at -200.

grizzy
    grizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

God I wish pinny would let me make a hockey parlay at this time. Darn thing locks me out until about 11am before I can do hockey parlays. Looking to hammer bruins PL and nucks PL as a parlay.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by grizzy View Post
    God I wish pinny would let me make a hockey parlay at this time. Darn thing locks me out until about 11am before I can do hockey parlays. Looking to hammer bruins PL and nucks PL as a parlay.
    Yep, I just posted about that in Dennis Green's thread, made that play and Bruins PL by itself, actually like that one better than the Nucks at
    +120.

grizzy
    grizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took both in regulation already and individual pl's. High chance both pl's hit tomo as both bruins and nucks at home have been unstoppable. Now if only pinny would get its act together and let me parlay them right now before both lines lose some value come morning.

Also looking at the pens and possibly flyers tomo. Won't play those until I do some more homework.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by grizzy View Post
    I took both in regulation already and individual pl's. High chance both pl's hit tomo as both bruins and nucks at home have been unstoppable. Now if only pinny would get its act together and let me parlay them right now before both lines lose some value come morning.

Also looking at the pens and possibly flyers tomo. Won't play those until I do some more homework.
    Just threw in the Sharks PL -1.5(facing Kings who are btb) $60 to win $864.

kl06ty
    kl06ty's Avatar Become A Pro!

ID consider the Canucks who are currently back in their stanley cup form...after beating the Wings...playing a b2b Flames team...I am iffy about the o/u but I feel the Nuck ML and even PL

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pound the Vancouver PL. Boston is suspect at PL but I like them at ML. I'd parlay the Van PL w Boston ML and probably SJ ML. I just see some bad signs like Boston having lost to them 2-0, playing against Theodore who loves to play against Boston and has a 15-12 record against them. Florida is not a bad road team either at 10-7. Ottawa had a real tough time putting away tonight and they are heating up.

I think it's worth a shot, but the conservative play is ML.

But seriously, pound the living daylights out of Vancouver. I'll be putting a hefty some on the PL once Luongo is confirmed.

kl06ty
    kl06ty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another team Id pound is COL ML or PL...Tampa is just crap without St. Louis and no good goaltender...COL has been pretty decent at home as well

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by nammertl View Post
    Pound the Vancouver PL. Boston is suspect at PL but I like them at ML. I'd parlay the Van PL w Boston ML and probably SJ ML. I just see some bad signs like Boston having lost to them 2-0, playing against Theodore who loves to play against Boston and has a 15-12 record against them. Florida is not a bad road team either at 10-7. Ottawa had a real tough time putting away tonight and they are heating up. I think it's worth a shot, but the conservative play is ML. But seriously, pound the living daylights out of Vancouver. I'll be putting a hefty some on the PL once Luongo is confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kl06ty View Post
    Another team Id pound is COL ML or PL...Tampa is just crap without St. Louis and no good goaltender...COL has been pretty decent at home as well
    I hear you, but really expect the Bruins to come out very strong tonight, Lucic returns from bogus suspension as well. PL has gone down to +130/+125 range, value play now is probably Bruins -.5. at -130.

I am on it and suggest you.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kl06ty View Post
    i think st. louis is back, well he was the last game

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by slapster33 View Post
    i think st. louis is back, well he was the last game
    Yes, he was back and all signs point to him being in tonight.

nammertl

looking real good for ya there buddy.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ticket#:13747733
    Dec 23 04:08 PM
    Dec 23 07:08 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Dec 23 07:09 AM
    NHL
    NHL
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [52] BRUINS (BOS) -1½+140
    [70] CANUCKS (VAN) -1½+120

350 / 1498

nammertl

BOSTON 4-0 now.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

This guy is a Boston Bruins insider...

Keep it up guy...

KegKosmo
    KegKosmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1309

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Ticket#:13747733
    Dec 23 04:08 PM
    Dec 23 07:08 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Dec 23 07:09 AM
    NHL
    NHL
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [52] BRUINS (BOS) -1½+140
    [70] CANUCKS (VAN) -1½+120

350 / 1498

I like this, i have sharks in this parlay too but damn that is a nice win if you get it.. BOL

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

This guy is a Boston Bruins insider...

Keep it up guy...
    Nah, Bruins are just so good and consistent now, just need to find the right spots and there is huge value there for the taking.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets go Boston

nammertl

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Nah, Bruins are just so good and consistent now, just need to find the right spots and there is huge value there for the taking.
    ****, for some reason i was too afraid of the pl line tonight. boston let me down against montreal so i guess i was gunshy this time around. Could have made a lot of decent money tonight, gotta stop trying to overanalyze everything.