MykeTison's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got em small too.
    not lookin too hot.
    atlanta starting the second with a 5 on 3 powerplay
    goddamn pronger.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

You think playing for a playoff spot they would at least have theirs heads in the game! penalty after penalty... I can not believe it... watching on a free stream from yahoo... They look like they are sleep walking! 6-1 thrashers now!!!!... Wow just turned off! Was a very small entertainment bet for me, I picked up a stream and did not want anything to do with College b-ball today... Lots of guys getting recked this weekend on basketball... Several said the last few days buried them! Tons of upsets...even a 19 point dog won today...well better luck next time! G.

G's pks
    Update your status

That was actually funny! I started to write post at 4-1, changed to 5-1, and by the time I finished it was 6-1! Game not even half over, changed goalie...wow! CLICK!

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

All you really want from any team is to give its best effort. If it's not good enough, so be it. But Anaheim ought to refund the money all those people paid for tickets; it is an utter embarrassment to commit four different penalties in four minutes, to give up what would amount to more than 50 shots, especially to a team as bad as Atlanta. If I were the GM of this team I'd send the whole damn bunch down to the minor leagues.

G's pks
    Update your status

Agree I was thinking imagine being at this game... I could not even watch the stream anymore... Here is a team right in the middle of the playoff hunt playing at half speed and taking the dumbest penalities possible...not one but two at a time... The fans should litter the ice. Well I am done with this game... GL next time!