Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

NHL on Tuesday

Winnipeg Jets vs New York Islanders

Winnipeg is 6-4 SU it's last 10 games and has a 15-13 overall record. But Winnipeg is 11-5 SU it's last 16 homes games. For an average team, that is an awesome home record. And that means 11 of their total 15 wins this season were home wins.

Last time Montoya played the Jets was march 24, 2011 in New York. He was a beast that game because the jets had 34 shots on goal and NYI only had 15 shots on goal. The jets won that game, final score as 2-1. I'm willing to bet the jets play that hard again at home and Montoya doesn't get so lucky stopping 32 shots.

This year in early November the jets played NYI in NY and Pavelec shut them out and the jets won that game 3-0.

Just everything pointing to jets here. I think the jets will show up here at home tonight.

Playing Jets ML, PL and in reg.

-Chicago vs Pittsburgh

injured pens have allowed 3 goals or more in their last 5 of 5 home games, and allowed 3 or more goals in their last 8 of 10 away games.

hawks have scored 3 or more goals in their last 6 of 10 road games
    and scored 3 goals or more in 8 out of 10 home games.

Win or lose I think hawks can net 3 goals at least. I think hawks will win though.

Got blackhawks TT over 2.5 -140

Ranger vs Devils

took rangers at +100, not much research, just saw rangers at plus money and took them for 1 unit. haha

I locked in these lines earlier so some have probably changed by now.

Good luck!

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

1-4, awesome night

funny I hit the play I didn't research. maybe i'll just pick plays at random and win more.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Don't worry dude. I'm sure a lot of us got screwed tonight