daviddaman2
    daviddaman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Daviddaman2's Tuesday Plays (Season: 154-124-13 +58.18 Units)

Monday: 2-2 (+0.3 Units)
    Season: 154-124-13 (+58.18 Units)

Ho hum day on Monday, hit both totals, missed both sides. Came out with some minor profit. Nothing to complain about. Moving on... here we go with Tuesday's card...

Capitals -130 (2.6 Units to win 2 Units)
    Rangers +100 (2 Units to win 2 Units)
    Penguins +105 (2 Units to win 2.1 Units)

Best of luck to you all

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it because you're expecting nashville to lose soon that you're picking the caps? Nashville as a dog is looking good here, having already beaten the Caps 3-1 and is read hot off of wins against the blues and detroit.

I'm picking Pittsburgh, NJ, and Nashville

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by nammertl View Post
    is it because you're expecting nashville to lose soon that you're picking the caps? Nashville as a dog is looking good here, having already beaten the Caps 3-1 and is read hot off of wins against the blues and detroit. I'm picking Pittsburgh, NJ, and Nashville
    Have only following this guy for a little while, but seems like a pretty sharp caper, so I will go out on a limb that it isn't because he expects them to lose soon, it's because he expects him to lose this game. Also of relevance may be Nashville being outshot 41-20 and 40-20 in their wins against Detroit and St. Louis. Only watched a few minutes of the St Louis game, but watched most of the the Detroit win and it definitely falls in the "lucky" win category. Line has really moved on Nashville and if you just look at their record I can see why lots of people thought +125 in this one was a gift. Need to study up on the Caps for this one as I have kind of written them off as a team to bet on recently.

daviddaman2

Sorry guys hadn't had a chance to check in on the thread today. Looking like it's going to be a 3-0 day though

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

You are a hero

Tout time my friend

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by nammertl View Post
    is it because you're expecting nashville to lose soon that you're picking the caps? Nashville as a dog is looking good here, having already beaten the Caps 3-1 and is read hot off of wins against the blues and detroit.

I'm picking Pittsburgh, NJ, and Nashville
    I liked Washington to win more than Nashville to lose. The Caps were due for a good effort and tonight has been it so far. They look very sharp. Will admit though Nashville being due for a loss did factor in the play.

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Have only following this guy for a little while, but seems like a pretty sharp caper, so I will go out on a limb that it isn't because he expects them to lose soon, it's because he expects him to lose this game. Also of relevance may be Nashville being outshot 41-20 and 40-20 in their wins against Detroit and St. Louis. Only watched a few minutes of the St Louis game, but watched most of the the Detroit win and it definitely falls in the "lucky" win category. Line has really moved on Nashville and if you just look at their record I can see why lots of people thought +125 in this one was a gift. Need to study up on the Caps for this one as I have kind of written them off as a team to bet on recently.
    All strong points. Very good post. Thanks for following the thread

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    You are a hero

Tout time my friend
    Ha thanks for the support man. I keep posting winners, not sure why more people haven't caught on and taken notice of the thread. I guess it's like the old saying goes. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by daviddaman2 View Post
    Ha thanks for the support man. I keep posting winners, not sure why more people haven't caught on and taken notice of the thread. I guess it's like the old saying goes. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"
    Yup takes awhile to get noticed here usually as a newcomer. Just keep winning and more will come

daviddaman2

Yeah, no worries. I'll be here when people decide to come around

Tuesday: 3-0 (+6.1 Units)
    Season: 157-124-13 (+64.28 Units)

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Great night. Gl

thedirtybirds17
    thedirtybirds17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Starting to pay attention lol. Good night!

daviddaman2

hah thanks guys

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

it would be nice if you kept all your picks in one thread.