Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Anyone taking a shot with Ducks at +190?

I'm calling it now, I think the Ducks make a big comeback. I'm going to be playing a lot of Duck ML until the public catches on.

1. Their new center, Rod Pelley, is a good match for this team. Last game he scored the first goal and won 2 of 4 faceoffs against the Coyotes (a team that has dominated the Ducks).

2. I like Hiller's number's against the Hawks. 6 wins, 3 losses, GAA = 2.40, SV = 93%.

3. Visnovsky returned to the lineup last game and has good chemistry with Pelley, as he assisted with his first goal. I think those two-combo will carry the Ducks team from here.

I know the Hawks have been hot, but they won via SO v. Wild last game. (a division rival) Goalie Emery has great numbers against the Ducks, which is why they're favored at -200. But I'm going for the tasty +190 on Ducks and hope for a 3-2 game.

Opinions?

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Best of luck to you. Chicago is way to chalky for me, but the Ducks are 1-8-1 vs the central. Pass for me.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Ducks in regulation -.4 +300 is my play.

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Emery has only played the Ducks once. This is either going to be a low scoring grindy game, or a blowout. Depends on which Hiller shows up. Emery is very hot right now and is playing for the starting job.

jimmyjames
    jimmyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

best bet here is bet the over.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjames View Post
    best bet here is bet the over.
    On this as well. Good luck tonight everyone, unless you are on the other side of my plays.