texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

oh yeah, you already knew that!! i misread the post...

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm rollin' with davidson, uab, gonz, sdsu sp's 1st 1/2 nickle each

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

non, I dont think the zags will be a SP. i see my book has the game at -17, that would be like -8.5 or -9 tops for the half.

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess Pittsburgh -9 first half would fall under the "Bailey's Comet" criteria, and thus Cincinnati would be the play?
    Last edited by peetlui; 02-13-09 at 11:35 PM.

BelieveTheHype
    Boom.
    BelieveTheHype's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    non, I dont think the zags will be a SP. i see my book has the game at -17, that would be like -8.5 or -9 tops for the half.
    if thats the case wouldn't it be a good time to test the guys theory yesterday of betting opposite the zags 1h?

jaymac82980

that theory sucked today. and 1 week after black saturday, I'm not messing with any new theorys.

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

well guys, i've had enuff of this day. time to put my tired ass to bed. type to you later today. good nite and good luck everyone

peetlui

Quote Originally Posted by BelieveTheHype View Post
    if thats the case wouldn't it be a good time to test the guys theory yesterday of betting opposite the zags 1h?

I gave his Harvard +8 game a shot today and it did nothing but add to my misery. I'm not saying that his theory doesn't deserve consideration but after the miserable day I had today I'm a little gun shy now and I'll just watch from a distance.

jaymac82980

i agree peetlui. I'm playing SP's tomorrow, but much smaller than I have been normally. I got killed today, and I'm still nervouse from last weekend. I just have a bad feeling that the end of the season is going to continue to hurt the SP's. that could be entirely wrong, but you can't tell yourself not to be scared of the dark and just expect to turn out the lights and be fine. I guess I'm saying I'm a little scared of the dark.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by BelieveTheHype View Post
    i'll do it. i think that guy's on to something. i actually thought about doing this after i lost every single time i played the favorite in a near secret play (maybe 3 or 4 times), and have loosely kept up with whether or not these teams covered, and noticed they tended not to.

this guy apparently noticed the same thing and got some numbers together. i thought i was just playing/noticing all the wrong plays, which i do from time to time, but i see now that the raw numbers have been presented on the season that it's not an uncommon occurrence for the near-sp to go in the dog's favor.

i didn't get on the forum until it was too late to take harvard or whoever it was, so i'm not soured on these yet.

ps--i think the zags are the only team that has lost two real secret plays. i'll gladly fade them based on this guy's findings.

edit--i see his numbers were only for the month. but i still like it.
    Last edited by texhooper; 02-14-09 at 12:12 AM.

peetlui

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    i agree peetlui. I'm playing SP's tomorrow, but much smaller than I have been normally. I got killed today, and I'm still nervouse from last weekend. I just have a bad feeling that the end of the season is going to continue to hurt the SP's. that could be entirely wrong, but you can't tell yourself not to be scared of the dark and just expect to turn out the lights and be fine. I guess I'm saying I'm a little scared of the dark.

Yea I think I'm gonna have to follow your lead and play the SPs for a little less also . I still haven't recovered what I lost last saturday and if I play them for what I've been playing them then I'll have to make another deposit into my account and I REALLY don't want to do that. I'll sleep on it and see how I feel tomorrow.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too much homework involved with you guys. All of the Secret Plays have cashed since the Black Saturday last weekend. And if a player was playing them evenly all of the money lost last weekend would be back in pocket at this moment. Then again i am talking to guys who did not read the instructions to keep a seperate book for these plays so, your results are what they are....mixed. Mine are pure because I follow instructions. I'm going to the bank.

peetlui

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Too much homework involved with you guys. All of the Secret Plays have cashed since the Black Saturday last weekend. And if a player was playing them evenly all of the money lost last weekend would be back in pocket at this moment. Then again i am talking to guys who did not read the instructions to keep a seperate book for these plays so, your results are what they are....mixed. Mine are pure because I follow instructions. I'm going to the bank.
    Yea I know you're right and I want to be a "purist" in this endeavor just laziness on my account I guess. Keeping things in one account is so uncomplicated.

texhooper

i've been following all the instructions with the exception of the separate account. i just don't have enough money in my one account to justify it splitting off into two. secret plays are getting me to that point, though, even though the results have been mixed in with my regular plays.

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

ck you are the man good pivk on wv

First ... 891011