Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

I'll give canucks another chance tonight

They just screwed me a couple nights ago against the blue jackets but it seems unlikely to me they lose two games straight to two crap teams. Plus I think the canes are actually playing worse than the blue jackets right now.

the canucks have even lost the last two games played in carolina but that was in 2009 and 2007, the teams are much different now. And in the 2009 game guess who was the canucks goalie? Andrew Raycroft LOL. Overall canucks are 7-3 SU vs canes.

Ward in his last 10 at home is 4-6 SU and allowed 3 goals or more in 7 of 10, and it's the same stats in his last 10 away games so he plays consistent it seems. so he's playing avg but he did have a big game against the leafs so i hope that doesn't repeat, but they still did lose that game.

I could go on and on about how bad carolina has been and how good canucks have been but I think we all know that.

Also leading scorer Jeff Skinner is out for the canes, and it's the first home game after a road trip for the canes so hopefully they come out slow and the canucks can get an early lead and just keep piling it on.

Vancouver Canucks (1st 60 min) -½ -118

Good luck!
    Last edited by Riceboi; 12-15-11 at 03:44 PM.