daviddaman2
    daviddaman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Daviddaman2's Thursday Plays (Season: 142-115-13 +51.38 Units)

Wednesday: 1-0 (+2 Units)
    Season: 142-115-13 (+51.38 Units)

Pretty straight forward day yesterday. 1 play, 1 winner. It was however an important day for me as it put me back up over the 50 unit mark for the year. We haven't even hit the turn of the year and i'm already half way to my season goal of 100 units. Things are going well. Looking to keep it that way. Here we go...

Islanders +100 (2 Units to win 2 Units)
    Kings -115 (2.3 Units to win 2 Units)
    Canadiens +105 (2 Units to win 2.1 Units)
    Rangers +118 (2 Units to win 2.36 Units)
    Capitals/Jets Under 5.5 +110 (2 Units to win 2.2 Units)
    Coyotes -125 (2.5 Units to win 2 Units)

best of luck to you all.

caboman
    UNLV baby!!!
    caboman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any reason you like to Canadiens so much? Philly is 11-4 on the road, Montreal is 5-11 at home, and Philly beat them last time, although that was in Philly. Thoughts? I like the Isles and the Rangers as well.

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by caboman View Post
    Any reason you like to Canadiens so much? Philly is 11-4 on the road, Montreal is 5-11 at home, and Philly beat them last time, although that was in Philly. Thoughts? I like the Isles and the Rangers as well.
    If it were as easy as simply looking at a teams home/road record and picking a winner we'd all be rich. Just keep that in mind. As far as this game, I like Montreal for a few reasons. First of which is their playing at home, yes their home record is pretty bleak so far this season but I feel it's due to improve. A deeper look shows the Canadiens out shoot their opponents by a 31-26 margin at home, and actually despite that road record have outscored opponents about 2.8 to 2.5 at home. My way of saying a deeper look shows home wins are coming.

As far as the Flyers what can I say, their hotter than hell right now. Obviously Giroux is out now, yes that didn't seem to bother then much against the Caps but sooner rather than later this team is going to feel his loss. He's just too important to that team for them to roll along without him and not miss a beat.

I could be wrong, but that's kind of a glimpse into why i'm rolling with Montreal tonight. Glad to have you in the thread and best of luck tonight.

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

poulin making his season debut in net for the isles. not sure how he'll respond in front of the home crowd. thoughts?

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by NOboy View Post
    poulin making his season debut in net for the isles. not sure how he'll respond in front of the home crowd. thoughts?
    Not really worried about it honestly. He was fairly solid in his limited action last season. I think he'll be just fine

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

daviddaman2

^^ Haha nice post

daviddaman2

Thursday: 3-3 (+0.2 Units)
    Season: 145-118-13 (+51.58 Units)

Freakowiec
    Freakowiec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello David, will you post any picks for tonight? Anyways, I'm impressed what you've already done. GL