Daveo
    Daveo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where can I find old team schedules with odds?

Does anyone know if there any (free) reference on the internet where I can see a team's 82 game schedule, showing if they won or lost the game, (such as http://www.hockey-reference.com/team...008_games.html), but *also* with the odds if you had bet on the home or away team?

Having this info, all on the same page, would make back-testing a system a lot easier. I know that you can find old odds on SBR, but I'm looking for the odds on the same set of data as a team's 82 game schedule.

Thanks to anyone who can help

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nhl/teams/pastresults/2010-2011/team26.html

Just change team pages for each team. If you wanna see the opponent's odds just click the box score of each game.

Daveo

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nhl/teams/pastresults/2010-2011/team26.html

Just change team pages for each team. If you wanna see the opponent's odds just click the box score of each game.
    Thanks, this is helpful.

Daveo

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler31 View Post
    Thanks for the tip.

Can you find a team's entire 82 game schedule on scoresandodds.com, showing W/L and money line odds, just like you can on covers.com? I.E. covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nhl/teams/pastresults/2010-2011/team26.html

Thanks!