footballgirl
    footballgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Leafs -.5 tomorrow night

I took boston on sat night at -.5 as i really liked the play. I have just started betting nhl- i am mostly football. What do people think of leafs tomorrow...up against a struggling hurricanes team (although leafs themselves have been struggling- reimer still looking for his 1st win since he is back).

I like them to win in reagulation

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

i like it also. GL!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Over should be good. Both defenses and goalies have been shitting the bed all over the place lately

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Over should be good. Both defenses and goalies have been shitting the bed all over the place lately
    I agree, over, Carolina playing with lots of energy and Toronto has the fire power, throw in some mediocre goalie play. Probably not going to get great odds on leafs -.5, but probably a better play than the ML.

footballgirl
    footballgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

thanks....I think I will take leafs -.5. and I am going to look at the O too...I am also really liking the philly wash game for an O but do not have a line for it yet I can see that one being very high scoring...I am loving philly this year....may also be looking at dallas rangers game for the over....and vancourver -.5 against columbus...I can see vancouver winning this one by 2+ goals

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carolina hasn't won a game in OT/SO this season. Sometimes the extra juice is worth it as the Leafs have done ok in OT/SO this season. The correct plays on this game are Carolina -0.5 or Leafs ML

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Carolina hasn't won a game in OT/SO this season. Sometimes the extra juice is worth it as the Leafs have done ok in OT/SO this season. The correct plays on this game are Carolina -0.5 or Leafs ML
    I agree, was just writing in another thread that I might take Carolina -0.5 at +225. Not it's booked.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Leafs TT just went from 3 to 3.5 on Pinny. That's a good sign. Only 3.5 on the board today, looks like Leafs will roll tonight according to Pinny.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Leafs TT just went from 3 to 3.5 on Pinny. That's a good sign. Only 3.5 on the board today, looks like Leafs will roll tonight according to Pinny.
    That's often a telling sign as to who rolls. I always look at the team totals when deciding on ML/PL plays. Sometimes the numbers don't seem to add up and I feel like it's a valuable tool. I'm thinking the books 'expect' this to be a 4-2 or 5-2 game. With that being said, hockey is probably one of the hardest sports to accurately estimate final scores.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Carolina doesn't have the OT game.