footballgirl
    footballgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Boston tonight? -.5

I have just started betting hockey....I am mostly on football...nfl and ncaa but have recently been following hockey....am I missing something here with boston? I really like this line....for boston to win in regulation. I even like them at -1.5....columbus is not a good team at all. i know that boston has lost 2 in a row but do you really think that they are going to lose to columbus tonight in regulation? Help me out if I am missing something here.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by footballgirl View Post
    I have just started betting hockey....I am mostly on football...nfl and ncaa but have recently been following hockey....am I missing something here with boston? I really like this line....for boston to win in regulation. I even like them at -1.5....columbus is not a good team at all. i know that boston has lost 2 in a row but do you really think that they are going to lose to columbus tonight in regulation? Help me out if I am missing something here.
    I like it, but if it is tied at regulation you lose the bet. Probably will be low scoring, so tied at end of 60 not that unlikely. Good luck.