a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Sabres/Panthers tonight

Torn here. Sabres have been terrible at home, Panthers have been great, bookies like the Sabres here. What gives? I know Buffalo will win at home at some point, but they have two more forwards out for this game (Leino suspended, Gerbe concussion), making that 8 regulars out tonight.

Sabres have scored in some games at home, but the lack of veterans (especially at the blue line) have shown that they can not protect a lead, at all.

Everyone knows that to continually bet a team knowing that they will eventually or "should" win will only lose you money.

It doesn't matter Florida is on a back to back - the last few teams on a back to back have outskated the Sabres in the first period at home.

Take the Panthers at a great price +125 to +130 here knowing you're getting the better playing team as of now, and the Sabres are crippled with injuries.

3* for me.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

miller is a sieve im playing Florida TT over

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

On Panthers as well. Clemmensen has been great for them lately and our D is just atrocious right now.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking Florida as well, but line seems tricky. It was at +118 this morning and now at +125. Panthers the better team, but why the line moving the other way as I thought it would end around -105 for both teams.

apwmel
    apwmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3511

The Panthers look like a great play. GL to all.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    I'm liking Florida as well, but line seems tricky. It was at +118 this morning and now at +125. Panthers the better team, but why the line moving the other way as I thought it would end around -105 for both teams.
    Don't worry about it. Teams on back to back don't lose as much as you think, and the Sabres have been horrendous at home.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

FLA played tough game against BOS last night and are 0-2 this year on back to back games.

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Florida was the play last night. IMO Sabres or no play. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to go with the Sabres yet though. Might just lay off this one.

korzychxp
    korzychxp's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe Sabres to score first and other go to Florida ML? may be + money