mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

To NHL "Pro" Capper...

It's contest time. I am willing to challenge you to an NHL handicapping contest in this thread if you want. I think it would be funny, since you seem to have created yourself quite a few enemies on this forum.

I'm also willing to wager that you are in high school, but that's a different bet for a different day...

Rules of the contest, should you accept:

You must have a minimum of 50 plays (no maximum)
    Plays can be for 1, 2, or 3 units
    Plays will be from the start date of the contest to the end of the NHL regular season
    Plays can only be on MLs, PLs, and totals.
    Whoever is up the most units at the end of the season wins.

Since you have called many people "loser" on this forum, I am simply trying to prove a point that you can't handicap the NHL.

I am open as to the stakes of this contest, if you accept, we can figure out a points bet or something else. Whatever you want. I'm willing to wager up to 1200 points on it. We can have Thaddeus or someone in this forum like DG or Sawyer hold the points in escrow.

(If you don't want to put a wager on it that's fine, but I would LOVE for this to be a public thread)..

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Ryencee
    Ryencee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

oh snap called out

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

mebaran
    Con los terroristas

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    This may the greatest animated .gif I have ever seen...Thank you lmao, I watched it for about a minute straight.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

We will also need someone to cap the contest so we can all make side bets on who will take it. Love the .gif too, I remember it, but don't remember what Colbert was "watching."

Cyclone24
    Cyclone24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 735

He gets too much attention, what makes you think he won't quit at the first losing streak? He's new on this forum, he has nothing to lose.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone24 View Post
    He gets too much attention, what makes you think he won't quit at the first losing streak? He's new on this forum, he has nothing to lose.
    All the more reason for me to put a wager on it, no? I'm just trying create a public space where he can show off his "pro" capping. No excuses, just plays, graded by a 3rd party. Worst case scenario we have another place where all the NHL cappers can get together and converse (well, worst case scenario is he want's to fly me out to Toronto to fight him...)

jsw64
    jsw64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Just let him post his picks without any side distractions and they will speak for him.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas

Quote Originally Posted by jsw64 View Post
    Just let him post his picks without any side distractions and they will speak for him.
    True, but this is more fun.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

I am guessing he got put in the timeout chair...