Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

Canucks Plays 2011/12

I am going to start posting my plays here.....This is a copy and paste of a thread I was running on another site.

I just broke through the Mendoza line on my last play +2* for the year units are $50

Flyers -127 4*

The Canucks are an average team without Ryan Kessler's and Mason Raymond's speed. There is a huge drop off in our second line as a result. The Nucks always had a challenge scoring on Brzy when he was in Phoenix I see no change here as he is off to a good start.

Luongo is a slow starter and it showed in preseason and he let a few softies in in game one. He needs to play better while we wait on Kessler.

Look for a low scoring game here.

good luck powerz

Oilers ml in reg +150 1*
    Oilers ml with O/T +143 1*

The kids are alright

Adding U5.5 -124

Dropped 3.24 units on Saturday keeping me at .75* on nucks plays so far.....

3 things to know about to nights game with the rangers.

Vcr is 9-2 in the last 11 vs New Yawk, no history's of OT
    Ceremony to start the game tonight honouring Rick Rypien
    Ryan Kesler back in the line up tonight - I don't expect him to have much of an impact but he will play on the 2nd line with Higgins and Hodgson who have played great so far together. So We have a solid second line to throw out tonight, as Kesler will draw some attention.

No way I could lay the juice and sweat out another Luongo shoot out, whould rather loose in REG, but the Canucks are such a good 3rd period team that I don't expect that to be an issue vs a team that two weeks ago was in Europe and are know having to play on the west coast after just getting the clocks re-setto the EST.

Vancouver -.5 -115 5*
    Vancouver -1.5 +190 1*

Gl guyz

-6* on Canucks plays so far this year, team has not played well in front of the goalies, sedins struggling and Kesler needs to find some chem with his new linemate.

They have had a few days for things to sink in and Luongo has had some practise time to work the bugs out, that usually spells doom for the other team!

I do like them tonight however So I will risk 5* @ -119 in reg to win 4*

GL GUYS and Go Canucks

-2* on canucks plays so far - have the boys righted the ship after laying to waste the caps in the 3rd period. I think sherwood said it all in his post. There is no doubt who is the better team here, this game will come down to who wants it more.

VCR ML in Reg -127 5* to win 4*
    VCR to win by 1 Goal +160 2*

gl guys

Really Like the Sens tonight.

Vancouver is banged up - No Ballard, or Luongo (save your Snickering) Edler is hurt, so is Kessler.
    Sens have won 3 in a row so will take a cue from Sherwood on the Sens being streaky
    Vancouver has been off for four days since getting drubbed the Hawks.

I can see them coming out flat tonight - Team does score for schnieder and he has played poorly this year.

Looks like Alex Auld will start for the Sens an old Canuck Goalie - Liek the move by McClain team will play well for Auldie the baldie

OTTAWA +177 5*

even money on canucks plays so far won my last 2

almost had a huge winner felt i made the right play and nucks got lucky in OT

-5* on the year

Colorado +122 3* - Still not sound on VCR

-8*

Nucks are in a B2B in san jose whats worse when you fly into SJ at nght you don't you fly to Oakland and the bus to SJ and as a result get in very late.

3 n 4 schnieder is starting again and is seeing the puck well, I think we see a sleeper tonight

U5.5 -115 2*

-6*

Love Vancouver TT U2.5 +135 2*

PP dried up
    no sami salo
    the Preds
    Pekka Rinne

-8*

Flames / Nucks O5.5 +115 10*

That is a list of all the plays I have made in nucks games back in a bit with a play

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

Canucks have had no problem scoring lately and although Chris Higgins is out I think they continue there good run at home I'll try the over 5.5

nucks/avs O5.5 5*

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Hey Rookie.........get 'em in a little sooner okay?
    Never saw an over I didn't like.
    Score You Bastards!

GL

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+7* on Canucks plays

Thanks for shout out Mike - you bald bastard

Vancouver was scoring in bunches on their recent home stand and alot of those points have been coming from the dmen. So much so the nucks have moved two defencemen up to play forward tonight in Montreal. Yep that is true after suffering 2 second line player injury's coach V is putting Sweat and Alberts up front. crazy

Like Vancouver to skate out of the bell centre with a win tonight despite the Habs trapping ways.

Nucks -.5 & -1 +103 8*

gl powerz

Mike Huntertz

I agree Shorty!

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

What a come back!

4* win takes me to dbl digits in Canucks games this year!

Up 11* now

1sob
    1sob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

how did you win on the nucks game ???
    -0.5 is probably reg and -1 is a push

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey sob your here to? Lol

Go to pinny look at the puck line they give you a drop down arrow so u can adjust the line. When I am confident about a win a dbl up on this type of bet if they win by one you get paid half you wager

1sob
    1sob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Yes power im here some bald freak told me to post here :-) .. I have a pinny acct and i know yoiu can adjust the line
    but didnt know about the -0.5 & -1 line. i had no clue what that meant so i always laid
    off but now i know .. what happens then if van won by 2 ??? you would of won the 8* units ??
    I learn something new everyday.
    GL

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 1sob View Post
    .. what happens then if van won by 2 ??? you would of won the 8* units ??
    I learn something new everyday.
    GL
    correct 8*

no sweating an open net goal f you are sitting on 1.5

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+11* on canucks plays

I see no reason for a let down here today in Ottawa. The Sens came out to the west coast earlier this year and scared the bejesus out the nucks taking them to OT in a tight defensive game. So there will be no surprising Vancouver this time with gritty effort and some of their nice skilled players. If you look at the top of this thread you will see that in that game I bet on Ottawa and almost cashed the huge dog

Kessler looks a little lost with his line mates Higgins and Booth so I think he will just check Spezza into the ground tonight and The Nucks should come away with a victory. Keep in mind that Coach V s from the Ottawa area so these games are important to him, the team knows that and should put forth a good effort.

Vancouver -.5/-1 -123 6*

I have two ttls brewing for my other thread

GL powerz

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+17*

Vancouver pulls in Columbus on a real roll just what the jackets wanted to see. -165 is a steep line but I am going to lay the lumber and keep back the nucks til they loose. CBJ PK has dropped to 60% in the last 5 games not good when the leagues number 1 PP comes to town.

Just in case thou I am going to stick with a ML play as this could be a close vested game

Nucks ML -165 8* to win 5*

gl guyz powerz

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Powerz View Post
    +17* Vancouver pulls in Columbus on a real roll just what the jackets wanted to see. -165 is a steep line but I am going to lay the lumber and keep back the nucks til they loose. CBJ PK has dropped to 60% in the last 5 games not good when the leagues number 1 PP comes to town. Just in case thou I am going to stick with a ML play as this could be a close vested game Nucks ML -165 8* to win 5* gl guyz powerz
    Think I am going to go with Vancouver TT over 3 at -120. Good luck.

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+9*

I was listening to Tony G the other day and he said the only Columbus could beat VCR was to put Mason in net. Well that and get the game to a shoot out.

Here' something that caught my eye Vcr off a loss is 6-2 to the Under. Schneids back in net, big game on Saturday looming with the leafs, thinking classic road win try and get up early and then lock it down. Would hate to see the nucks drop back to back games to 2 off the worst teams in the league.

VCR U5.5 -105 2*

gl powerz

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

gl i'm on canucks in regulation though.

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

Gl rice boi hope they cash that ticket

No Daniel sedin tonight out with back spasms should help the under cause

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+6.8*

Vancouver lose 3 in a row?
    Vancouver lose at the centre of Universe?
    Vancouver lose as a Road Fav? 35-16

Here's what needs to happen Vancouver needs to come out firm, Leafs lost OTR last night and will be fesity. Like this -150 ML allot

6* ML to win 4*
    5* -.5/-1 to win 4*
    3* -1 +125
    2* -1.5 +185

gl guz

Mike Huntertz

Top shelf!
    I would say the kids will be happy with Santa this year.

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

in deed they will and so will misses claus

+22.25 on nucks plays

good work tonight burrows that was a fun game to watch! gotta give TO some credit they are getting better y over y... too bad they will miss the PO's again

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+22.25

Tough call tonight Minny has been competitive so far this year but are a bit banged up. Vancouver line is very high

2* on vcr to win by 1 goal +180 gl powerz

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+20.25

Lost my last play

Just wanted to say no play tonight - sit back and enjoy tow team both playing great hockey at the same time, should be a good game

Det Vcr no play - Go Canucks

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2563

Canucks-130 for me, REVENGE game.

EZ

Mike Huntertz

Over 5.5 -105

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+20.25

took little break from posting.

I'll back the canucks tonight, sedin line is scoring and Luongo is playing well.

Canucks -125 ML 6*

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+12.75

Vancouver heads into Boston today for a 10 am game, when I first saw this line of -165 I was shocked had the odds makers lost their marbles do they really think the bruins are that good. Then in reading the boards today I see all the amateurs are laying down on that juicy ML for the bruins and wailing away at the PL to, so I guess the books have not lost their marbles.

So you have 71% of the public at SI playing the bruins and the ML has just now moved back to the opening number of -165. What most of the public does not know is that the Nucks are probably a better team right now than they were last year during the series. We had 5 key players out for that series and still took the vaunted B"s to 7 games. Dan Hamhuis has to be one of the most underrated Dmen in the league and without Aaron Rome and Andrew Alberts last year the nucks had a hard time withe Physical B's especially after getting pounded on by the equally physical Sharks in the previous round.

Most of the Canucks have said that this game is just another game in 82 but you know as well as I this is somewhere between the importance of Playoff game and regular season game. The mental aspect is more important for the nucks thou to excercise their poor performances in Boston last spring. So check one to coach AV for sharpening his teams mental focus by inserting Cory Schneider in net, The team loves schneids and they will play well in front of him who is playing in his home state. What I like about this is that the bruins had Lous number in Boston for some reason he was going down and they were going high. Schneider is bit more technical and should confuse the bruins early.

Call it a homer play but I like the Nucks to get a road win here - 5* +149. In summary

Too Many people not giving the nucks a chance
    Vcr road record just as good as bruins home record
    Schneider is an xfactor

Sit back and enjoy the game and lets hope our Weekend start off right!

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

Winner - Intense game see you guys in June Maybe

Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

+20.20 - I have 20/20 vision when it comes to the canucks

Blues -.5/-1 +120 5*

4 days off after tonight

no Salo

lots of travel

hopefully they win but I doubt it blues have our number

Powerz