Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Liking the over as well. Keep the pics coming.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

NO! You cannot stop posting. I've lost track on how many of your dogs lost in OT/Shootout. The reason as to why the Canucks/Sens didn't go over is because Ottawa could score on their PP chances.

Going to tail all 3 of them tonight buddy. Let's hope for a 3-0 night

stake
    stake's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been following your picks for awhile now and really appreciate them. I was wondering what makes a dog qualify as an iron dog? Maybe the criteria was already posted somewhere and please keep posting you could lose 20 games in a row and still be even for the season keep up the good work.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I like the over in san jose game, and i took the under in florida new york game.

i had a great last night althought ive been tailing you for the last month, i faded you and took some pucklines for detroit, boston, philly, and the wild ML last night i will be right back on board the sawyer train

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

If you are very confident in an underdog why would you not put a small bet on them in Regulation. The value seems significantly higher. Obviously you will be only betting a few of these a week as I do think its hard to be extremely confident in an underdog. Logical, no?

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    If you are very confident in an underdog why would you not put a small bet on them in Regulation. The value seems significantly higher. Obviously you will be only betting a few of these a week as I do think its hard to be extremely confident in an underdog. Logical, no?
    not sure what page it is, but sawyer describes his strategy as betting like a robot. which is probably the most logical way to gamble except us degenerates myself included cant follow that lol

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    A lot of these iron dog plays go into overtime.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

come on needs some goals in the first period or at least one

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

as i typed that there we go

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

No luck with dogs lately..Maybe books are catching up..My underdog system really fukked up.

I'm dropping dogs for a while..will focus more on Over plays. See you tomorrow!

First ... 9101112