Hump day Pick

15-12 + 7.80 units

Ducks -105....4 units

Sorry busy with no write up..

GL

NickJ3
    NickJ3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Hmmmm at home against the habs. I was actually thinking going the opposite side of this. Seeing the Ducks play (i live in CA) the ducks are oddly a different team. The perry line is not clicking like it used to last year. He is leading the team in goals and shots on goal but the team is not where it should be right now.

Jonas Hiller, (I am a sharks fan so forgive me if im biased)
    He can be a good goalie but right now he is awful coming in with a under 900 save percentage and not even decent record as a goalie. Even if it is his D's fault it still leads me to believe that the team is not where it should be. However if the head coach does make some line changes like he has maybe that team can get an extra boost.

The Canadians are coming with with there usual goalie in price who is not playing so bad this year and almost is up to 10 wins this season. Not playing the best of his ability but he is coming off a much needed break from a L to pitt which they should have won. Price however not doing well 0-3-1 agains the ducks and the ducks are 4-0-1 in there last 5 meetings. However i feel that is when the Ducks were playing good hockey and right now that is not the case.

My picks for tmrw
    Devils
    Wild

Best of luck to you