Today Buffalo Sabres are taking NY Islanders. Islanders won their last game 3:2, I notcied though pretty large gaps in defense, therefore a lot of dangerous actions from Devils. The score was saved by the goalie Al Montoya and game-winning goal was scored after Devils player's horrible mistake. I can't say that Islanders played well, they simply managed to win it. In this case I must mention that Devils' goalie played really poor. Buffalo executed Capitals in their game (big favorites in another today's game) 5:1. The only goal for Capitals was scored from penalty shootout. In that match Jhonas Elliot gave a wonderful show unhesitatingly saving 26 shots and being a really bulwark for his team's defence. After whole downhearting streak of injuries I think the coach managed to set everything in order and there are some good news. Shortage of injuries in last game and 3 players' recovery. Islanders reached only 41 goals in their 21 games and if Enroth keep his form from game with Capitals, I'm sure, Islanders won't be able to improve this record today. Sabres' offensive is well because goals against Washington weren't incidental and their actions was playing nice. I think Buffalo has big chances to win.

@BTW: point out my mistakes in English