In2WinCubbies
    In2WinCubbies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats up with Hockey

I have been paying attention to hockey for about 3 years now. I am mainly a football and baseball person but I need some answers.

I did bets on after doing studying and research

Tampa Bay ML

Tampa Bay Over

Edmonton ML

San Jose ML

As you can see, all losers. I don't get it, I put them in parlays for a small bet because Im not that confident in any play in NHL, and I was looking around and saw that a lot of people had similar plays, just don't understand NHL. Is it a crapshoot or what. These play are clearly the ones. Maybe I should just do opposite of what I think.. lol

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

lol was thinking the same thing last week, seems pretty much it's usually the opposite as long as the odds are close.

Honestly though you should look at which teams are hot and cold (regardless of current standings) and if you are doing over/under make sure to factor in the starting Goalies, their last 3 games, and their GAA.
    Last edited by secueritae; 11-28-11 at 11:43 PM.

cave
    CANUCKS ML
    cave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

i think you better hit the books alittle harder when it is goalie match home/away stats and how teams matchup against each other plus value plays people took tb over for value in the line edm because back goalie was in for nash and sj was the better team but not tonight

an i see winner all over this sbr fourm you just did not look hard enought or you where just unlucky with who ever you tailed

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

yup. today was just one of those days.. better luck tmr!

DHK
    DHK's Avatar Become A Pro!

just be super selective and mix it up with totals and sides..u had 4 plays today on a card with only 4 games lol. i only bet dallas/avs under and kings ml. tomorrow with a bigger card i will probably have 4 plays at most

TomSan23
    TomSan23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also saw a lot of Tampa ML bets, and didn't understand why. The Wild are a good team, and both struggle to score goals. I pretty much never like the over in Hockey. Besides, TB is a team that can't score goals. I also liked the Oilers and Sharks, but they just didn't hit tonight. Edmonton was playing well but couldn't put the puck away, and I guess the Sharks decided to not show up against a mediocre team. Don't give up on the NHL

BTW, go Cubbies

RicRuler
    RicRuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I'm only $500 in the hole this NHL season. Thats good to some people..lol

In2WinCubbies

I liked Tampa Bay because of their scoring ability and Wild has been bad recently.

I also make my bets when I know which goalies are starting and looking at last 10 games...I look at rankings, and I just don't understand, Oh well..Lets see about making a bet tomorrow. We will see how this will play out, ill look what I like and do opposite..lol I might have found a strategy that works..lol oh and yea I liked Sharks a lot tonight, just because they have owned Kings, well guess not tonight.

In2WinCubbies

Early Leans tomorrow

Buffalo ML
    St Louis ML
    Pittsburgh ML
    Under 6 Phoenix
    Calgary ML
    Vancouver ML

I will post official plays as it comes closer to game and I know what goalies are out there.

In2WinCubbies

After Research My plays are

Pitt ML and Under 5 ( because they are on VS channel and every game I watch never score)
    St Louis
    Calgary over 5
    Vancouver -1.5

In2WinCubbies

Alright, those who read earlier, the best bet is my opposite.

Rangers and over hit. lets see what happens next