rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

washington capitals are fukin horrable

How do we even continue to bet on this team... Washington has no defense or offense.. team is just pure trash and will never win a championship.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

another pathetic useless thread. when they win 5+ games 2 weeks from now, you will look like a skidmark on jj golds underwear

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    another pathetic useless thread. when they win 5+ games 2 weeks from now, you will look like a skidmark on jj golds underwear
    let me guess, your one of the idiots that actually thinks this team can win this year? i wouldnt even take capitals at 50 to 1 odds for spare change.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    let me guess, your one of the idiots that actually thinks this team can win this year? i wouldnt even take capitals at 50 to 1 odds for spare change.
    cool. no one cares, you cant even spell correctly in the thread title. why should any of us take you seriously?

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

caps team is a bunch of euro trash that just collect big pay checks. they will not ever win a championship let alone a deep run

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

caps are 8-2-1 at home
    caps are 4-7-0 on the road

They are a deep squad and all teams hit rough patches, they are just getting there's out of the way early. which bodes well for a 2nd half run.

They are 3-6-1 in their last 10. It's gotta start turning around soon. There is just too much talent on that team not to do better. I think its' the coach's issue right now. They are not motivated to play for him....or maybe they are bored...I don't know. But when Ovechkin wakes up, this team will too.
    That's for sure.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Ovechkin isn't going to wake up until the coach gets fired or stops forcing that team to play a defense-first trapping style. It's a criminal waste of some talented players on that team. Change the system or change the players, this isn't working.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 652

Not as "horrable" as your spelling though. Kinda embarrassing