hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why I hate being a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.

I can never bring myself to bet against them even when I know it is the correct play. Why? Because the odd time they do win I will feel like a complete retard if I bet against them. I think I am brainwashed into believing they will somehow make the playoffs and win the cup year after year. I will just watch the game as a fan and then kick myself after Phoenix wins.

hels

1-0 Phoenix 2 minutes in....

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

its because scrivens is an ahl goalie at best...guy blows

hels

2-0 after 5 minutes lol

hels

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    its because scrivens is an ahl goalie at best...guy blows
    Agreed, I thought Gustaffson was supposed to become their #1 man a few years back. It looks like they've given up hope on him.

Pucks
    Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leafs looking to sign Marty Turco maybe.

Problem with this team is giving up too many odd man rushes to the opposition.

Loved the Yotes tonight. Long game though. Leafs could wake up and come back.

jer_33
    jer_33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I made some good $$ from the Ottawa game, but I steered clear of this game.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Born and raised in Toronto so you know I bleed blue and white. But I got my money on the Coyotes tonight. We need Reimer back the guy is a stud. But he's just milking his head injury right now and its really fukking us. It was only a matter of time until the Leafs came down to earth. But we were looking good with Optimus Reim in night.

Fukk injuries

hels

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Born and raised in Toronto so you know I bleed blue and white. But I got my money on the Coyotes tonight. We need Reimer back the guy is a stud. But he's just milking his head injury right now and its really fukking us. It was only a matter of time until the Leafs came down to earth. But we were looking good with Optimus Reim in night. Fukk injuries
    He honestly looked fine after the 'hit' where his helmet came off. He was smiling... that's not something you do if you had a quick blackout or whiplash. I think there must be something else.

It's like Crosby.... concussion problems for over 10 months? If it is that serious then he should never play another game ever again.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

He honestly looked fine after the 'hit' where his helmet came off. He was smiling... that's not something you do if you had a quick blackout or whiplash. I think there must be something else.

It's like Crosby.... concussion problems for over 10 months? If it is that serious then he should never play another game ever again.

Fully agree.

cave
    CANUCKS ML
    cave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

leaf fans are born that way they cant help it lol looks like they are back to the way they have been for years good start and then rotten

hels

Leafs lose again. Garbo and McArthur left due to injuries as well. Neither has been producing lately so who cares right? I'm losing faith in the season already.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

They woke up in the 3rd period to tie the game up and at least get a point in a game it looked like they were going to get blown out. I've said it again and I'll repeat myself, injuries are killing us so far! We can't ask more from Kessel he's doing his fair share of scoring. WTF was that from Phaneuf on the first goal? He looked like a houseleage defensemen there.

Great start back we've suddenly come back to earth. I still believe we'll make the playoffs. BLEED BLUE AND WHITE!!!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Leafs scored on their own net last meeting VS Ottawa.

The entire bar here (ottawa) broke out into laughter, was great

rain_e
    rain_e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

I'm a Leafs fan as well but I have a simple rule that I don't bet on my favorite team in any sport. As a fan you always want them to win even Though you know they won't.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the Leafs as well. Coaching is their problem. This team is young and solid, just horrible coaching. Burke big ego and friendship stalling the inevitable firing of Wilson. Special teams are a joke year after year. Coach is only common denominator.

When we get a new coach, with a better defensive system in place instead of this stupid D pinching high risk low reward style we'll be fine. I don't buy for a second we suck because Reimer is out or Connolly is out.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    That's like the 2nd most over used leaf joke, behind the idiots that say "Hey did ya hear the Maple Laughs lost, hahaha"

Next time be original you retard

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Laff fans are so sensitive.
    Sad, really.