BubbleTeaJelly
    BubbleTeaJelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1136

11/15 thoughts

PITT TT over 3 (-109)
    not confirmed but varlamov expected...past handful of games he's given up 3+ while pitt has been scoring 3 goals per game in the past 10 games or so. pitt coming off a loss with two days of rest and will be at home.

NYR TT over 2.5 (-133)
    nabokov given up a ton of goals in his starts...4, 6, 3, 4, 2 while the rangers have scored 3+ in the last 5/6...they'll be coming off some rest but we can hope it's for the better gettin all sexy for the NYNY battle...juicy but i'm thirsty!

watcha say brahs?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

i like them ,but i rarely play over 3

rangers over 2.5 and wings over 2.5 are my early leans

wings over 2.5 is worth a look too

i know they have struggled on the road and hitch has the blues playing solid D

but detroit have scored 18 goals in their last 4

BubbleTeaJelly

thanks brah...still waiting on the confirmation for colorado...regarding wings over 2.5 their sticks have been hot but elliott is quite the stud....no play for me bol if you go with it tho brah

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Nabakov's only win was vs the rangers this season. Everyone is forgetting this..lol.

BubbleTeaJelly

haha that's true brah but even still he let in 2 that game so let's hope the rags know what's good and really step it up this time around

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    Nabakov's only win was vs the rangers this season. Everyone is forgetting this..lol.

... your point? that was the 3rd game of the season for the rangers. bringing them 2 an 0-3 record. after that they have gone 9-3 and on a 6 game win streak. Ny rangers are one of the hottest teams right now. meanwhile after that win against the rangers islanders have gone 1-9.. There is absolutely NO value on nyi here buddy

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    ... your point? that was the 3rd game of the season for the rangers. bringing them 2 an 0-3 record. after that they have gone 9-3 and on a 6 game win streak. Ny rangers are one of the hottest teams right now. meanwhile after that win against the rangers islanders have gone 1-9.. There is absolutely NO value on nyi here buddy
    good luck with your rangers bet. I am passing.

BubbleTeaJelly

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTeaJelly View Post
    PITT TT over 3 (-109) W
    not confirmed but varlamov expected...past handful of games he's given up 3+ while pitt has been scoring 3 goals per game in the past 10 games or so. pitt coming off a loss with two days of rest and will be at home.

NYR TT over 2.5 (-133) W
    nabokov given up a ton of goals in his starts...4, 6, 3, 4, 2 while the rangers have scored 3+ in the last 5/6...they'll be coming off some rest but we can hope it's for the better gettin all sexy for the NYNY battle...juicy but i'm thirsty!

watcha say brahs?
    see you tomorrow brahs