PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Anyone got a good over tonight?

Can't seem to put my finger on one. Anyone got a reasoning for any overs tonight?

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stars are scoring alot lately 5, 5 and 7 goals for in their last 3. they gave up 2, 2 and 6 in that time span as well.

all overs.

it's risky, as Marc Andre Fleury could steal a game, but I like to ride these goal scoring teams while they are scoring. (Boston and Detroit come to mind for this last week or so)

Good luck!

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

i got was/nj at +124, its up to +137 now.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    i got was/nj at +124, its up to +137 now.
    I looked at that game hard tonight for the over, but I see both teams playing defense first hockey tonight, thinking this one goes to OT and ends 3-2. But we know all too well what this year has been like predicting totals. or sides. or pl's. or props.......

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    I looked at that game hard tonight for the over, but I see both teams playing defense first hockey tonight, thinking this one goes to OT and ends 3-2. But we know all too well what this year has been like predicting totals. or sides. or pl's. or props.......
    i see the caps scoring at least 4 goals tonight, only thing that might hurt the over is vokoun getting a SO

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

I was gonna do Washington but that line movement scares me lol

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

senators/sabres over? i've been cold, not winning at all. but the senators goalie craig anderson has a 3.27 goals allowed, and the sabres goalie jhonas enroth has a 2.89 goals allowed, so you'd have a decent shot with that i think.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    senators/sabres over? i've been cold, not winning at all. but the senators goalie craig anderson has a 3.27 goals allowed, and the sabres goalie jhonas enroth has a 2.89 goals allowed, so you'd have a decent shot with that i think.
    taking a shot with sabres tt over 3. i think this is at least a push. last game was 3-2 in a shootout in ottawa.

sabres scored 6 against winnipeg with lots of help from the refs though. can see them scoring 4 tonight. a 5-3 final?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buffalo TT Over 3