No. Not this weekend.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

next week bud

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who cares.....the game don't need big babies playing puck. When he learns to stop whining and crying like an infant every time he gets hit or checked, then maybe there would be room for him. I hope he gets nailed into next season when he comes back. Pompous little arrogant frenchie beeyatch. It's a mans game...man up or shut the fugh up.
    He gonna end up like Lindros.....a world of talent, but just another headache.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    Who cares.....the game don't need big babies playing puck. When he learns to stop whining and crying like an infant every time he gets hit or checked, then maybe there would be room for him. I hope he gets nailed into next season when he comes back. Pompous little arrogant frenchie beeyatch. It's a mans game...man up or shut the fugh up.
    He gonna end up like Lindros.....a world of talent, but just another headache.
    dumb post

every athlete bitches and whines at referees

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

dumb post

every athlete bitches and whines at referees
    not to the extent this little girl does. he is a boy playing a mans game. he has all the talent in the world...this I do not question, but his inability to play the game like a man has rendered him a wuss.
    He softer than butter......

cries after a Ovechkin hat trick:

diving lessons care of the italian soccer team:

more diving lessons:

NHL players vote Crosby the biggest whiner in the game:

He should be playing with Haley Wickenheiser, but he'd probably say the ladies were hitting him too hard too.

PUSS OF THE YEAR GOES TO:

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Lol...funny how the best players are always the ones that get hated on. Its funny people call him a puss considering how often he gets hacked every game, and comes back and scores against everyone that does it.

If you cant appreciate how incredible of an athlete Sid is, and have to complain about the fact that he is a whiner, then you just arent a fan of real hockey. Guy is without a doubt the best player in the league. At his peak, Sid might be the best player in the league since Mario Lemieux. Yea, he might complain a bit when he keeps getting his teeth knocked out. Which player doesnt? I can find you pics of 100s of players complaining to refs after every whistle. Its just that Sid lives under a microscope, so when he does it, EVERYONE hears about it. People dont hear about it when the Canucks or Sharks look at the ref everytime someone touches them.
    Last edited by Cicima6709; 11-11-11 at 03:21 PM.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    Lol...funny how the best players are always the ones that get hated on.
    sadly, you are right, he is one of the best. Top 5 talent in the NHL. .
    But plays like a woman.
    I'd bet upon his return he gets hit and is knocked out of commission again for another while.
    The guy is a bit*h. plain and simple. Dives for calls, fakes injuries, hides behind ref's to avoid fights....

someone will get a hold of him one day, and introduce him to manhood.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    sadly, you are right, he is one of the best. Top 5 talent in the NHL. .
    But plays like a woman.
    I'd bet upon his return he gets hit and is knocked out of commission again for another while.
    The guy is a bit*h. plain and simple. Dives for calls, fakes injuries, hides behind ref's to avoid fights....

someone will get a hold of him one day, and introduce him to manhood.
    Like i said, you believe all of this because Sid is under a spotlight. He might take it further then a few players do, but MOST players complain just as much as he does. And as a captain, its his job to go and talk to the refs after something happens.

Its funny, you say he is a bitch and he will get knocked out. The funny thing is, people have been saying for years that someone is going to lay a giant hit on him and catch him and hurt him. They'v been trying to do it for years. So far, only 1 fluke hit has done it. If you watch Sid, you'd see how hard it is to hit the guy. He's always moving. He's always shielding the puck. And his vision is the best i'v seen since Mario, he knows when guys are coming for him and hes so hard to move off of the puck.

And considering he's gotten into more fights then AO, has as many diving highlights/penalties as AO, and has never been known to fake an injury...yeah. Try again.

EDIT: I get that fans are bias, but cmon, how can you hate Sid besides the fact that you hate how good he is. He'd be your favorite player if he was on your team. I hate the capitals and hate ovechkin, but i can admit that hes probably the 2nd or 3rd best player in the NHL, and an incredible player with heart that id LOVE to have on my team.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    Like i said, you believe all of this because Sid is under a spotlight. He might take it further then a few players do, but MOST players complain just as much as he does. And as a captain, its his job to go and talk to the refs after something happens.

Its funny, you say he is a bitch and he will get knocked out. The funny thing is, people have been saying for years that someone is going to lay a giant hit on him and catch him and hurt him. They'v been trying to do it for years. So far, only 1 fluke hit has done it. If you watch Sid, you'd see how hard it is to hit the guy. He's always moving. He's always shielding the puck. And his vision is the best i'v seen since Mario, he knows when guys are coming for him and hes so hard to move off of the puck.

And considering he's gotten into more fights then AO, has as many diving highlights/penalties as AO, and has never been known to fake an injury...yeah. Try again.

EDIT: I get that fans are bias, but cmon, how can you hate Sid besides the fact that you hate how good he is. He'd be your favorite player if he was on your team. I hate the capitals and hate ovechkin, but i can admit that hes probably the 2nd or 3rd best player in the NHL, and an incredible player with heart that id LOVE to have on my team.
    If he ever laced em up for the Leafs, I'd stop being a fan of the Blue and White.
    AO don't hide behind his goons and refs. AO don't dive like Sid. not even close.
    The guy (SC) gets breathed on, and he goes flying into the boards, or hits the ice like he just got a .38 slug to the chest.
    He speaks for his team like any captain does.....yes, that's the role of a captain, but asking the refs to ask the fans not to throw hats on the ice after a hat trick!??!? COME THE FUGH ON.....the fact that NHL players were polled and called him out as the biggest whiner in the game speaks volumes.....

Biased or not, the dude has accomplished everything a hockey player wants to in a career.....this I give him credit for. All's I'm asking is that when he gets hit, stop complaining. stop crying for penalties. stop diving because you were checked. Play the game the way it was meant to be played. Stop the bitchness.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money

funny, i searched for Ovechkins' diving compilation, and could not find very many on youtube or google video's, but when I do the same thing for Cindy Crybaby crosby, I get pages and pages of diving compilations.

must be that everyone else likes Ovechkin eh? or maybe the fact that ITS TRUE: he's a diver.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

as much as i don't like crosby. i need him to come back.. got him on my fantasy team... lol

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485