dkoncz91
    dkoncz91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help with a win

I have not won a bet in 2 weeks i need some help im down and need a win today can someone please help me with a good parlay today?

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

maybe you should just take some time off from the gambling.. couldnt hurt.. if you havent won a bet in two weeks maybe its just not your thing.. but i love the devils tonight

watertight
    watertight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10413

Forget parlays if u need a win.

Min +120

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Dont parlay...your already losing by doing a parlay. Your losing potential winnings. Whatever you win in a parlay, you'd win more long term by betting straight. No parlays.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

wild + buf should hit tonight.

best of luck no matter which way you go.

dkoncz91
    dkoncz91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the input i had no idea that a parlay is a bad i idea so you just take one team each day?

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

its about your money management, and risk vs reward stance. Most people like straight wagers, because you have a much higher percentage of hitting.
    Parlays will increase your payout, but substantially lowers your percentage of hitting the play.
    Its risk vs reward.
    But keep in mind, building a roll is a slow and arduous process...as you may have read on this forum in many different threads, its not a sprint race, its a marathon.....so take it slow.

GET EM!

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

parlays are fine.. if you are smart about it.. throwin s5, 6 teamers together just doesnt make any sense to me.. its like playing the lotto. .. the highest I go is 3 in a parlay.. good example on sunday i hit Jets, Giants and Packers for a nice chunk of change.. but if you want to play a parlay just bet both those teams separetely.. so if you lose one and win the other at least you just lose the juice.. if you win both you are good to go