WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

11/8 tor ml

TOR - 125 is a hell of a play today, may go large on it ( just reading further into it)

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I initially leaned Toronto as well, but after more thought, I'm actually leaning with Panthers. I think the Leafs are kind of playing above their potential. They are a league worst on the offensive power play and are a league worst on the defensive power play. They lack strong goal-tending which doesn't help when having a porous defense. Throw in the fact that the panthers are one of the best power play teams (offensively) i kind of see value on the panthers. BOL to you if you make a wager. I'm still deciding to see if I pull a trigger.

KnuckKnasty
    KnuckKnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

i'm taking panthers on this game tonight.

Panthers are hot lately this year. With Dale Tallon as the new GM, I like where they are headed. They throw more SOG, have a 10% higher PP%, better PK%, less GAPG.

Be careful.

gta_master1987
    gta_master1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

As a Leafs fan I would love to say that they are going to win tonight BUT as a gambling man, I would not bet Tor ML tonight. I think the over is the better bet here. BOL on whatever bet you decided to make!